• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bahama Breeze Restaurant

DisneyRainbow

Former Jungle Cruise CM
We had a great meal at Bahama Breeze on the way to the airport to fly home last week. It's just on the other side of I-4 from Crossroads Plaza. When I saw the prices I thought they must be misprinted...I was so used to Disney pricing. I'm not complaining about Disney prices...I pay them willingly...but it was nice to have dinner for two for less than $50.

We are also planning on eating here on our way to the airport to return home on Oct 8th (have gift certificate). What did you all have to eat and how was it? From the menu it looks rather good.

We had pasta dishes with chicken and chicken with spicy sausage. The menu is huge so I'm sure you'll find something good. The restaurant has a very nice decor and the service was excellent.

We love BB!!! They just opened one here in Dallas (haven't been yet but got it planned)...when we were in Orlando, we ate there and the food was fabulous. For three of us, with appetizers, entrees and desserts, we spent $85. Not too bad really.

DH likes the coconut shrimp and DD had 'Cheryl's Palomillo Steak'...it was yummy! I had the paella and it was good as well...a great dinner. DH said the key lime pie was the best he'd ever had.

Yikes. One just opened here in Dallas (Frisco..right across from Stonebriar Mall) I wanted to go last Sat but the wait list was 4 1/2 hours for a party of 4. I almost fell over when they told me. I am hoping to go next weekend for lunch:)

We try to go to Bahama Breeze every time we are down in Orlando. I have never had a bad meal there, and like you said the prices are substantially less than Disney. We find ourselves having more and more favorite restaurants off property lately for a variety of reasons. I really enjoyed the Fish in a Bag the last time I was there..

Do any of you know if they accept the BB gift certificates at the one in Orlando? (I mean the one at Little Lake Bryan which is near the Crossroads and I-4) Thanks

Just an FYI - the BB website says their locations open every day at 4 pm so lunch (unless it is REALLY late) is unfortunately not an option. We also live near the new location in Frisco (outside of Dallas) and hope to get there one of these days - guess we'll just eat a VERY early dinner at 4 pm or so rather than wait forever later in the evening.

If you are wondering about the menu, you can see it online at the BB website (www.bahamabreeze.com). Looks really yummy!!

Thanks for the heads up Rhonda.....I would have felt pretty silly showing up for lunch then:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The one in Memphis doesn't open until 6. Maybe there are varying times depending on the city?

That is kind of odd, Candace. I just went to their website again to make sure I wasn't seeing things and right on the home page it says they open everyday at 4 p.m. However, I guess since the Memphis location opens at 6 p.m. it may be worth double-checking with each particular location to verify their hours. Thanks for the info!!

Just went to our local Bahama Breeze for dinner last night, signs all over annoucing they will be open starting Sept 2 at noon. This is for Sundays ONLY. By the way the Memphis BB does open at 4pm too, I've been there eating at that time!!:D

I recently ate at the Bahama Breezes in Raliegh NC and was blown away with the quality and creativity of the food. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We had tried to go a few months earlier but had an hour wait just to get a beeper.:eek:

We enjoyed it but if you are tummy shy w/spicy food be careful!

We ate at the one on International Drive. Is there one down closer to Disney now by the Marriott Village? I saw Little Lake Bryan listed and didn't know if that was the same one we went to.

We used gc's too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter