Bad Batch seasons 2 and 3

just finished
I think today's episode is the one a lot of people have been waiting for....
and yes yes yes

She looked so good!!! fun episode, I hope we see her again and Quinlan too.

I think it was Omega who summoned the giant squid thing. She passed and Asajj lied and I have a feeling they are not done and this will get reported to Quinlan.

Been some teasing on the web chatter about future Asajj Ventress content coming beyond the Bad Batch, potentially explaining her return.

My vote for a live action Asajj casting is Anya Taylor-Joy. I think she physically matches well. Still have to check her out in Furiosa as my final judge on what she is like as an action fighter, but I think she plays a good tweaky character well.

1712063863818.png

Been some teasing on the web chatter about future Asajj Ventress content coming beyond the Bad Batch, potentially explaining her return.

My vote for a live action Asajj casting is Anya Taylor-Joy. I think she physically matches well. Still have to check her out in Furiosa as my final judge on what she is like as an action fighter, but I think she plays a good tweaky character well.

View attachment 847476

I would agree with the look and I like her but Ventress is more mature. I’d want them to keep a husky voice, too.

Another Double Batch today! There might be heavier spoilers than usual below:

Interesting first episode - lots with Emerie and Hemlock's little secret.
Always nice to see a certain desperado!
The second episode was killer - Omega is such a hero! Turning herself in to spare the others.... 😮
Crosshair missed that shot - oh my!

Things are really heating up.

The Batch continues to be a fun ride.

Gotta love a prson break episode - the two Juggernauts playing chicken on a bridge was good action.
I had forgotten who Admiral Rampart was!
Phee's ship is pretty cool.
Not much movement on Omega's story this time, but lots of creepy exposition from Hemlock. What is that guy's deal anyway?

Ooh, it's getting heavy now!

We had one of those infiltrate the Imperal station missions - good stuff though with Rampart as a hesitant accomplice.
Omega is smart and heroic - her nature can't be denied.
Bad Batch looks pretty cool in their stripped down all-black armor!

Only two episodes left!

love, love, loving all of these episodes. Agree this one was like a short mid section of a movie. I wanted more!! I still can't believe there are only 2 more episodes.
Wrecker was funny in the last 2 episodes. I don't always laugh out loud at SW, but I did with some of his scenes. I just re-watched the last 2 clone wars episodes. Wondering if Bad Batch is going to end on a more somber note like that, or just what.
Again, the animation quality, and music was incredible. I read a lot of comparisons for this episode to Andor. I can see that.

Man, today's episode wen't so fast! I was like..."It's over!" One more to go. I'll be late with it next week since I'll be in WDW!
You HAVE to bring a Roku stick or Chromecast or something!!! Its' gonna be such a great finale! We made sure to bring our Roku last summer when Andor was playing. , and this past trip, since BB had just started. Nice to come back to relax in room and rest and watch good SW.
this epdisode was like you blink, and you miss it!. Every part was great, but just flew. This one could've easily been doubled.
I hope next week's finale is not rushed. I want ALL the emotions! and that takes time, so hope at least it's close to an hour. Lots to wrap up. If someone is going to die, It needs to be meaningful and heartfelt. I'm good just know all or some make it out, someplace is good enough, as long as they survive.
Hope you have a most fabulously, fun trip!!
Any special plans? or favorite rides/attractions you can't wait to get back to? The Mandalorian does meeting in the area where you exit the market stalls area just keep going several steps. His times are in the app under character experiences. We think it's also announced by a LouD gong.
Would love to hear all about your plans, and the all of the fun adventure when you return!

You HAVE to bring a Roku stick or Chromecast or something!!! Its' gonna be such a great finale! We made sure to bring our Roku last summer when Andor was playing. , and this past trip, since BB had just started. Nice to come back to relax in room and rest and watch good SW.
this epdisode was like you blink, and you miss it!. Every part was great, but just flew. This one could've easily been doubled.
I hope next week's finale is not rushed. I want ALL the emotions! and that takes time, so hope at least it's close to an hour. Lots to wrap up. If someone is going to die, It needs to be meaningful and heartfelt. I'm good just know all or some make it out, someplace is good enough, as long as they survive.
Hope you have a most fabulously, fun trip!!
Any special plans? or favorite rides/attractions you can't wait to get back to? The Mandalorian does meeting in the area where you exit the market stalls area just keep going several steps. His times are in the app under character experiences. We think it's also announced by a LouD gong.
Would love to hear all about your plans, and the all of the fun adventure when you return!

Yeah, I just don't know if I'll have time. I am doing MK After Hours on Monday, then two full park days - I am going to need to be sleeping whan I am not going! It's going to be fun though. I am meeting a fellow DISer and we will be hanging out. I really can't wait to get anotehr go at TRON and to check out th enew Epcot fireworks, which I have not yet seen. I did se eMando and got a pic with Fennec Shand at Disneyland last October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter