Back from SSR, AKV and BCV w/photos June 20-July 8, 2007

I remember you mentioning this reunion in some other posts, and I'm so happy to hear it all turned out well. It's very inspiring, and I agree, it ought to be in Vacation Magic!

What a fantastic trip you planned for everyone. I think you deserve a diploma for organisational abilities.

I'm beyond impressed- 42 people! Wow!
I am doing a family reunion for my DH's family in December with only 12 of us. I hope ours goes as well as yours did! We are treating the family to MVMCP as well as dinner at Liberty Tree, Cali Grill and Jikos and breakfast with Cinderella at the castle. Other than those scheduled items, everyone is on their own.

One brother already has irritated me by finally getting around to telling us he and his DW will only be with us Th, F, Sa nights and are leaving on Sunday instead of Tuesday like the rest of us. With all the planning we did (started 17 months in advance) and all the doublechecking we did, STILL someone managed to screw things up. We have the final night dinner scheduled at Jiko's, our favorite restaurant. I refuse to try to juggle ADRs at this point so the brother and SIL will just have to miss it.

I can't imagine planning for 42 people.:headache:

Thank you so much for sharing your family reunion with us
so glad to hear it went great :thumbsup2
we had one 2 years ago and they were only 11 of us and it was hard work :rolleyes1 like you I just planned a few dinners and let everyone do there own thing , but the funny thing was we spent most of the holidays all together
the photo frame idea was great :thumbsup2
did the whole group spend much time all together
looking forward to seeing all the photos

WOW... What a great trip report. Love to hear about happy family reunions. Hats off to you for being able to organize such a large amount of people.:thumbsup2

I'm all in...Really enjoying your report!! We are having a small FU in December only 13 compared to your 42. Can't wait:banana:

Wow, this is awesome! Great job!, Here I was tinkering the logistics of my own family and trying to fathom how to do it. 42, wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter