B B Boutique, should we spend $$$???

This is a post from the bbb thread w/ pictures of the brochure/invitation that you will receive when you arrive at BBB.

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=17258884&postcount=155

This is my dd in July06 w/ the fairytale princess hairstyle.
FRONT~
Juliette1-4.jpg

BACK~
Bibbidi1-2.jpg

This is my dd in Feb08 w/ the diva hairstyle. I am posting this one b/c it is the blonde hair.
FRONT~
d5sney105.jpg

SIDE/BACK~
d5sney145.jpg

When my daughter (8) got her hair and make-up only done this past December, she received:
Tiara
Rhinestone Mickey Mouse Barrett (They place on the back- below the bun for an up-do)
BBB Sash
Eyeshadow to keep
Lip gloss to keep
Nail polish to keep
And some little jeweled face sticker things that they put on with the make-up to keep

They really made away like bandits... I think your daughter will love it!

Thanks my daughter will love it...

I was going to ask for a brochure link, but it looks liek some on is has posted one in the time it took me to click the reply button. Thansk! :goodvibes

You can by disney costumes at target and walmart for under $20.00 They are great quaility.. we have had cinderella for 3 yrs, 2 MNSSHP and 2 children
last yr we got snow white and she has fared just as well two MNSSHP 2 kids 1 lunch at 1900 park fare and 1 at the castle.. oh we alos have sleeping beauty but she didn't go to disney with us... these dresses hand wash well for use after use... we jsut got a second snow white on sale at walmart for 11.00... they have dress up isles where you can get shoes, crowns, wands etc
If you have the extra great... but if not, this is a great way to save and spend elsewhere... at disney .. of course :)

Well I just called and booked her! I can't beleive we could get in. We got March 7th at 11 AM at DTD. Does anyone know how "on time" they will be? And if we do decide to do the photoshoot, how long it will take? That is our leaving day and will need to be at our resort by 1:30 I beleive.

I would try to get there 30 mins before your appointment so that you can check in and hopefully be seated on time if they are behind schedule it takes about 30-45 minutes for them to do the makeover and the photoshoot time can vary b/c the last time we were there it was only one photographer and you have to wait until the photographer is done. I have about twenty five pics from the photo shoot alone.

I say to all Mom's out there debating whether or not to do this...DO IT!!! :thumbsup2 My daughter loved loved loved it, and they actually do get quite a bit as a previous poster mentioned, not to mention the whole experience, pixie dust deal. Very special. Very only at Disney kind of thing. She still loves her sash and her lip gloss, dress, shoes, hair extensions, crown, light up wand, fancy bag, diamonds for her cheek...the whole deal. Priceless. One day she'll sadly be too old for this....

We just booked the crown package,. But I think she will be excited all the same. We have a Minnie dress and may have her wear that. I am also thinking of just getting one of the cheap cinderella dresses from target. If I do, and it's clean that day, she will wear that then. I think I am as excited as she will be. LOL!
I can take lots of my own pics while she is getting done too, right?

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!

The first and third time dd did it we just did the middle package. The second time she got the royal treatment b/c it was for her bday.

Thanks for all the answers everyone.
One more question......Now you siad that the photoshoot at DTD is at Guest relations. Could you tell me where that is located at?

I was just wondering how long in advance should you book...I know with ADR's it is suggested 180 days before, is that the same with the BBB...

I booked last year two weeks before.... I do agree it is well worth the $$. I got just as much enjoyment out of it as she did.. I have do admit I cried.:lovestruc :lovestruc :goodvibes

I say to all Mom's out there debating whether or not to do this...DO IT!!! :thumbsup2 My daughter loved loved loved it, and they actually do get quite a bit as a previous poster mentioned, not to mention the whole experience, pixie dust deal. Very special. Very only at Disney kind of thing. She still loves her sash and her lip gloss, dress, shoes, hair extensions, crown, light up wand, fancy bag, diamonds for her cheek...the whole deal. Priceless. One day she'll sadly be too old for this....

No such thing as too old for it! When we went in December, we made it a "girls' day" while the dads and boys went to Universal. Four girls and three mommies all got the hair and make up. It was so much fun! We got tons of attention everywhere we went that day.

I don't have daughters, but if I did I am SURE that I would do this for them. I know there are a lot of criticisms against this but whatever - heck, if I were a few years younger I'd get it done myself!

Thanks for all the answers everyone.
One more question......Now you siad that the photoshoot at DTD is at Guest relations. Could you tell me where that is located at?

This is a link to a downtown disney map you will see world of disney is 28 which is where BBB is and the next section over where ghirardellis between the 30 and 31 is an "i" which is for guest relations but there is an open are air courtyard/pavement are which walks right up to the guest relations area. I tried to use the map from wdwinfo.com but it was too out dated.
http://wdisneyw.co.uk/ddmap.html

I was just wondering how long in advance should you book...I know with ADR's it is suggested 180 days before, is that the same with the BBB...

If you want this to coincide w/ a lunch or dinner ressie I would do it as early as you possibly can so that you can get the best time slots that will allow for you to not have any problems w/ time restrictions. If you just plan on making a trip to BBB you could book when ever you would like.

This is a link to a downtown disney map you will see world of disney is 28 which is where BBB is and the next section over where ghirardellis between the 30 and 31 is an "i" which is for guest relations but there is an open are air courtyard/pavement are which walks right up to the guest relations area. I tried to use the map from wdwinfo.com but it was too out dated.
http://wdisneyw.co.uk/ddmap.html

Thanks for the link to this great map!!

I'm sooooo excited that we are doing this!!!!

and is guest relations where they do the photoshoot??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter