AwsomePerfectRose's userbar shop

EyoreFANS12

<font color=blue>If you were a "flower" I would pi
Hi since AstroAlphaMatt has not replyed to his thread since 7-16 i am opening my own userbar creater..
please tell me the 2 colors you want
who is in the picture
and the text in the picture

Eyore

Hi since AstroAlphaMatt has not replyed to his thread since 7-16 i am opening my own userbar creater..
who is in the picture

Eyore

Ok Thanks!
I would like a Pink and black one
picture of A Pink heart
and Says vmk_princess on it

Thanks alot :)

i would like a black and gold one with "llamaboyllamaboy" on it, not "llama62"

thanks. maybe if you could find one with a New Orleans Saints symbol or something?

i want

Vmk_Krispies
purple and white stripes across ( if that is possible )
Gold Mickey Mouse

Hello
I would like navy blue and white
Here are the color numbers for blue if you want them:
R:0 G:0 B:128

Also, out of curiosity, how do you make these? Could you please send me a PM with how to make them? I am curious on how you cut out images so that they have a clear background instead of white, and how to piece it all together. Thanks!

Also, here is an image for you
psulogo.gif

i would like one please. if it could be orange, blue and white (white optional) with a florida gator icon on it with sleepingbeth?

thanks!

can u make me a green user bar with a light saber hilt on one end and The_Jedi_Master on it
if not ill would be great with a plain one thats green and has The_Jedi_Master

bassicly i want a light saber user bar with The_Jedi_Master on it ;)

Hello
I would like navy blue and white
Here are the color numbers for blue if you want them:
R:0 G:0 B:128

Also, out of curiosity, how do you make these? Could you please send me a PM with how to make them? I am curious on how you cut out images so that they have a clear background instead of white, and how to piece it all together. Thanks!

Also, here is an image for you
psulogo.gif
for some reason your image must be too big if you could reszise it for me that would be great!
i would like one please. if it could be orange, blue and white (white optional) with a florida gator icon on it with sleepingbeth?

thanks!
I am working on yours
can u make me a green user bar with a light saber hilt on one end and The_Jedi_Master on it
if not ill would be great with a plain one thats green and has The_Jedi_Master

bassicly i want a light saber user bar with The_Jedi_Master on it ;)

here you go

who is in the picture

Eyore

hello there.
colors: deep red and white
image: Marine corps emblem (here is an image for you:)something like this one. doesn't have to be this particular one, just an example so you kknow which one i'm looking for :))
glassUSMC_thumb.jpg

text: Marine Vet Wife

ty, let me know if i need to change anything :)

thanks!
here you go :)

hello there.
colors: deep red and white
image: Marine corps emblem (here is an image for you:)something like this one. doesn't have to be this particular one, just an example so you kknow which one i'm looking for :))
glassUSMC_thumb.jpg

text: Marine Vet Wife

ty, let me know if i need to change anything :)

i tried my best it is hard for the marine corp emblem i hoppe this will do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter