• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avoiding Blisters....how?

We were in the parks for about 13 days last Fall. I had never had problems with blisters in the past. I always wear good walking shoes and nice sports socks. For some reason, this time my feet just did not handle the walking very well. Maybe my shoes weren't worn in enough because I had been wearing sandals most of the summer, etc.

Anyway...the moleskin is definitely worth it.

I have 4 pairs, I buy a new pair every year or year and a half. They are THE BEST. I've worn them all summer, every summer at home and make sure I break in a new pair long before a trip to WDW. I have never had any problem. I've even worn them with socks (eeeeek) on a trip to Alaska where my feet got cold in July! I've walked for literally miles and miles in a day in them and have never had a problem with sore feet or blisters. The support and cushion are wonderful for walking on pavement all day and they're fantastic in rain or on water rides. They dry out in a little while and I just keep on walkin. Can't say enough about them, they're great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter