Ave you ever seen the grass so green or a bluer sky PTR SDD FINALLY!!

Yay!! Oooh I haven't done the work countdown....

I have 11 days left!! eeeeeeeeeeEEEEee!

HeHe work count down make it seem closer with taking weekends out :banana:

nearly SDD for you then :dance3:

Haha, a work day SDD - nice!

One week today I can do my real SDD. Oooh I cna't believe it!

Hey just came across your PTR now, sounds like a great trip planned! Hope yous have an amazing time!

We'll be there from 21st October, its so exciting that October really isn't far away now :woohoo::yay:

Hey just came across your PTR now, sounds like a great trip planned! Hope yous have an amazing time!

We'll be there from 21st October, its so exciting that October really isn't far away now :woohoo::yay:

Hello

Thanks for reading :worship:

21st Ocotber is our anniversary :lovestruc

I know its so close its exciting :banana:

When did you book this NPB trip missy?!? There is no way I'll be back to DLRP before the wedding. :(

When did you book this NPB trip missy?!? There is no way I'll be back to DLRP before the wedding. :(

Um about a fortnight ago for my sisters 18th there are quiet a few of us going over for her and we got free dining so is exciting :D

Um about a fortnight ago for my sisters 18th there are quiet a few of us going over for her and we got free dining so is exciting :D
Oooh, very lucky!! I keep having moments of wishing that we were going to DLRP instead of WDW. I think it's because if I were going to DLRP I wouldn't have any nerves like I do for big ol' WDW!

But then I remember the sunshine, Splash Mountain and Wishes, and go back to being very excited for WDW!

Oooh, very lucky!! I keep having moments of wishing that we were going to DLRP instead of WDW. I think it's because if I were going to DLRP I wouldn't have any nerves like I do for big ol' WDW!

But then I remember the sunshine, Splash Mountain and Wishes, and go back to being very excited for WDW!

I know I love disney butterflies I keep thinking of all the things we did in WDW last year like walking round MGM sorry studios lol the monorail and just the general smell of good old Florida

Love the new Wii Toy story mania game has got me very excited for the real thing

So we are nearly at the two week mark and we are both very excited and definitely in need of a disney fix

we got our mickey mail on friday and its the best piece of post I have ever received

Have a fantastic trip Leanne. I'm leaving for London tomorrow and fly on Wednesday and you leave the day I get back (and I will be very jealous haha!) :goodvibes

Yay! Glad you got our Mickey Mail Leanne. :)

OMG Gemma your ticker says 1 day!!! :o You lucky thing!!

Have a fantastic trip Leanne. I'm leaving for London tomorrow and fly on Wednesday and you leave the day I get back (and I will be very jealous haha!) :goodvibes

Oh Gem,

I havent seen you around much recently

I hope you have a beautiful trip and really enjoy your self atleast when I get bacdk i will have yours and torsie's TR's to read :cool1:

Yay! Glad you got our Mickey Mail Leanne. :)

OMG Gemma your ticker says 1 day!!! :o You lucky thing!!

I love mickey mail :D

and it had an UP advert leaflet we are going to watch this the night it comes out to get us all excited

Ok so nothing really important I just had to let my excitement out some where!

I find myself just grinning ear to ear about the thought of just walking around mouse gear or waiting in line for Everest and enjoying the theme of every thing or well the list could go on and on

Tomorrow is our Single Digit Dance so stay tuned

I am totally with you on this. I try to find any excuse I can just to look at the Dis, check my plans and talk to anyone who will listen about my holiday now that it is getting closer.

And reading your report has just reminded me that today is my SDD. I must get a post going :thumbsup2

Single digit dance ahhhhhhh I am so excited I been up since 6 watching our disney planning DVD and looking at the rain I cant wait to feel the Florida sun on my skin :D
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:yay::yay::yay:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So I am still dancing around the room I am so excited Woody has nearly finished his journey along my ticker he has been waitin a long time to get there
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

and I only have two working days left it will be a stressful two days but still two days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter