Ave you ever seen the grass so green or a bluer sky PTR SDD FINALLY!!

It's dangerous as now I've started being tempted to add things on, and to keep buying more and more stuff for the trip.

i am worried i will start looking at tours etc lol and being addicted to these boards doesnt help lol

Ok so I'll start with my thank you

I just want to say thanks to every one on the Disboards (esp the TR's). Last Monday my Gran died and it was really hard for me it still is. It took me a few days to accept it had happened I still don't think I have fully accepted it.

WDW was some thing me and my gran talked about ever time we saw each other, my gran and grampy came with us on our first trip and it will always be some where special we shared together.

This upcoming trip is even more needed with what I have been thorugh the last couple of weeks and for DF he ha been amasing and I want to spoil him rotten for being there for me :D

So every thing that is vooked and sorted

MNSSHP Ocotber 20th

An engagement photo shoot at Epcot on October 21st 8.30am (trying to change though as we will have been to MNSSHP night beofre)

All ADR's are done (they have changed a few times since we originaly booked them)

Thursday 15th Dont arrive till 10pm having cake delivered to room (need to ring 2 weeks before to book and pay)

Friday 16th October T-Rex 9pm

Saturday 17th October Tutto Italia 5.10pm
Magic Kingdom Desert party 8pm

Sunday 18th October Breakfast Boma 9.10am
Teppan Edo 7.20pm

Monday 19th October Le Cellier 7pm

Tuesday 20th October Ohana 5pm

Wednesday 21st October CRT 5.10pm

So I saw this in boots for £1
DSCF1047.jpg

Its a flannel friend it was just too cute not to buy lol

A bag for our water park day
DSCF1049.jpg

another good buy for £4

Some Cereal bowls for us to have our breakfast at the Saratoga Springs
DSCF1050.jpg

A closer look at each one

DF
DSCF1051.jpg

Mine
DSCF1052.jpg

We dont normally eat breakfast so this size is perfect :D

Im a hairdresser so I have bought a tin that I can not open and I am putting all my tips in I started this on Tuesday and have already put in £45 I love tips :D
DSCF1054.jpg

and of course it had to be disney Hannah Montana

So I have to admit I have been a bit lazy here I havent created my Mousekeeping envelopes I bought some they come in these little packets with 10 envelopes and 10 pieces of note paper

Bambi
DSCF1056.jpg

outside

DSCF1057.jpg

inside

Princess
DSCF1059.jpg

Outside
DSCF1060.jpg

Inside

Cars
DSCF1063.jpg

Outide
DSCF1064.jpg

Inside

Mickey and Minnie
DSCF1067.jpg

Outside
DSCF1068.jpg

Inside

Close up of all the envelopes
DSCF1070.jpg

Also a £1 per pack BARGAIN

I should think that mousekeeping would be delighted to get the envelopes i know i would.
I love the bambi & thumper ones the best :thumbsup2

Wow!! Where are all these bargains from?!?

Your plans sounds great!! :)

So 4 weeks ago me and DF had a new eddition to our family :D

No not a baby lol a rabbit :rotfl: Flopsy

So our little Prince Charming will be going on holiday to DF dads house for a holiday whilst we are away

here's the little guy

DSCF1042.jpg

So me and DF are a bit silly and when it was our birthday we gave each other a card and present from Flopsy so Flopsy is going to give DF a card and present before we drop him at DF dads.

Here's the card (I am I mean flopsy is going to change the happy birthday to Bon voyage)
DSCF1071.jpg

100_2349.jpg

I like the envelope nearly as much as the card :D
DSCF1073.jpg

I'm really sorry about your gran. :hug:

It'll help that you're getting stuck into your planning, so keep at it! :goodvibes You've bought some great stuff, in particular the Minnie bag. The little notelet sets are fab too, I love stationery. Also, your rabbit is beautiful! I love bunnies and Flopsy is soooo cute!!

I'm really sorry about your gran. :hug:

It'll help that you're getting stuck into your planning, so keep at it! :goodvibes You've bought some great stuff, in particular the Minnie bag. The little notelet sets are fab too, I love stationery. Also, your rabbit is beautiful! I love bunnies and Flopsy is soooo cute!!

Thank you

Yeah all my planning is deff helping

isnt he just im very proud lol

Wow!! Where are all these bargains from?!?

Your plans sounds great!! :)

thank you

there is a little shop near me that sells all odds and ends and they must of heard me telling my mum that no where has any disney stuff lol

So I mentioned that WDW holds memories of my Gran and Grampy. Disney is probably so special to me because of them I remember sitting on the sofa watching my Grampy draw pictures of all my favourite characters and I would colour them in. Well I just wanted to show you what else my Grampy made years and years ago for my Gran

DSCF1075.jpg

He is priceless to me and sitting in my window watching outside I think this is perfect even the small crack that has been fixed on his foot just is another memory and I will treasure it forever and hope one day to pass it on to my children

Sorry I just wanted to share I lost my Grampy 10 years ago but losing my Gran last Monday is like losing them both all over again.

:hug: Leanne sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you are doing ok. I found losing my Grandad earlier this year really hard even though he had been sick for a long time.

On a brighter note I love your plans for WDW. You are going to have a lovely time. Have you been to Ohana's before? It was our favourite last year, make sure you leave room for dessert its the best!:goodvibes

:hug: Leanne sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you are doing ok. I found losing my Grandad earlier this year really hard even though he had been sick for a long time.

On a brighter note I love your plans for WDW. You are going to have a lovely time. Have you been to Ohana's before? It was our favourite last year, make sure you leave room for dessert its the best!:goodvibes

Thanks Gem,

My Gran was very ill she was on oxygen 24 hours a day and would be out a breath just standing up :(

We havent been to Ohanas before I am so looking forward to everything

We have a booked

MAGIC KINGDOM DESERT PARTY

AHHH! So excited we are booked for October 17th I have changed our dining reservation so we will just have some thing light and then desert party!

We have a booked

MAGIC KINGDOM DESERT PARTY

AHHH! So excited we are booked for October 17th I have changed our dining reservation so we will just have some thing light and then desert party!

Ooooh jealous! I was debating about booking this but was worried it would spoil the excitement of our illuminations dessert party for the wedding. You will have to let me know which cakes are good!:goodvibes

Yeah deffintly will I thought it would be different to illuminations as epcot is just so much better

1 month today Ill be at the airport checked in probably having breakfast

SO! EXCITED!

Only 20 days of work left that sounds real good to me :D I need some time off!

1 month today Ill be at the airport checked in probably having breakfast

SO! EXCITED!

Only 20 days of work left that sounds real good to me :D I need some time off!
Yay!! Oooh I haven't done the work countdown....

I have 11 days left!! eeeeeeeeeeEEEEee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter