Autograph page designs- all pages restored 8/7/10

These are great and I think I'm going to try this. Just wondering...can either of you do variations of some of the characters...like for some of the character meals the characters are dressed up. We will be doing Cape May with beach wear and also Ohana where they all have the hawaii looking clothes. Just wondering b/c they usually end up getting some of the main characters more than once since we eat with them. Thanks and great job both of you.

I am interested in these as well. We will be going the end of May and are going to Cape May, Ohana, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

This is Heather's thread and she hasn't been posting in a while. At one point since she was off the boards for a while, I did the ones in 4x6 that she didn't do. However, they aren't exactly like hers (and some people don't like them). to get to my autograph cards, go to the link in my signature. I will try and make autograph cards for the meals, but I can't do it until I get home from my next trip. When I do them I will start a new thread rather than hijacking Heather's. Penny :hippie:

ps - if you don't see them, please email/im me a reminder. P

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Heather and Chaoscent for all the great autograph page designs! I printed out a bunch of them and used them on our last trip to Disneyland in March. The characters loved them!!! I posted a thread titled "Thank you DISigners" and it shows the White Rabbit holding his autograph page! thank you again, and we will be using more of your pages this October when we go back. :goodvibes :goodvibes

I am glad you used them. My nieces rejected mine and wanted a princess autograph book. :lmao: That was ok as I used the cards I made along with the pictures we took. :goodvibes
Penny

Thanks so much to the beautiful work. I want to print one for my daughter for our First Disney vacation together. I tried sending them ro Walmart but was very disappointed. The pictures were blurry and cut-off. Is there a trick to it? I read that a lot of people saved it as a powerpoint file. How do you print that at a Kinko's type of place? Does anyone have a ppt file to send my way?

TIA

I think these are great too!!

When you guys printed these, did you print them on regular old printer paper? It seems like they would be kinda flimsy if I did that.

Also, how did you bind them together??

And I like the 4X6 pages, but it seems like the bigger the better. Plus, if you print an extra page for each character you could attach a picture of your child getting their autograph on the opposite page.

I printed them on 4x6 cards (the ones without lines). Then I put them in a photo book. There is room on the card for the signature and if I had pictures, I put the pictures before/after the 4x6 book. I printed each one separately. I don't know how to do them in power point (though I am doing a power point presentation on Monday afternoon, :lmao: ). Penny:hippie:

I think these are great too!!

When you guys printed these, did you print them on regular old printer paper? It seems like they would be kinda flimsy if I did that.

Also, how did you bind them together??

And I like the 4X6 pages, but it seems like the bigger the better. Plus, if you print an extra page for each character you could attach a picture of your child getting their autograph on the opposite page.

I printed ours out on white cardstock. I left about a two inch "side" to each picture and punched holes then tied with yarn. I did it this way 'cause I am going to trim around the page to just show the picture and autograph and then will put them in a Creative Memories album with photos. Hope that makes sense how I described it. :rotfl:

I have been searching for pages and so thrilled to find them! I am just wondering if there is a 6 x 6 anywhere of Giselle???

Your pages are awesome! I can't wait to use them! I tried to make some of my own, but they aren't nearly as cool. :worship:

Chaos1cent:

crownfits_mommy_princess.jpg

could you personalize this one to say Gama instead of mommy and Queen instead of princess???

DaddyHasYourBack.jpg

Could you change this one to say brother instead of daddy????
TIA,
Michelle

Does anyone have any pictures of the covers they made? I would love to see some of them to get an idea of what would look good.

Oh Heather!

I'm really sorry to hear this. I don't understand how people can be so calous! YOu and the other designers are doing this out of sheer kindness, sharing your hard work here with us and someone has taken advantage to make themselves a profit!

Whoever you are you really should be ashamed of yourself and I hope you manage to get something done about it.

Love and Pixiedust
Carreen
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter