Autograph page designs- all pages restored 8/7/10

Well, I have to say I still stand strong on my opinion. No matter how you put it, taking someone else's images and selling them is just wrong. I don't see how anyone could see that is okay.

To each their own I guess.

You may stand on your opinion. I agree, it should not have been done. It was a wrong thing to do.

I was shocked when I first found this forum and all the people who do all the designs for free and let us use them. But I also stand firm on my opinion that everyone makes mistakes...no one is perfect. What is so obvious to you, may not be to someone else. I could site our obvious differences as to who would make a better president as an example. This person found out it was not right and took actions to correct the situation. She did come to this thread and say she did not realize it was wrong. Do you know how many people realize it is illegal to copy even 1 sentence from a book but do it anyway? Not to mention those who know something is copyrighted and copy anyway.

To each their own...I guess I choose to side with the own who admit they make mistakes and offer forgiveness.

Well I have done my best to get these all back together in one place. If you see some that I'm missing please let me know so we can post the complete set. These are too good not to allow others the opportunity of using them. Unless the creator asks for these to be removed please enjoy her Autograph Pages.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/romenome/Autograph Pages/

Password is: Autograph

Well I have done my best to get these all back together in one place. If you see some that I'm missing please let me know so we can post the complete set. These are too good not to allow others the opportunity of using them. Unless the creator asks for these to be removed please enjoy her Autograph Pages.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/romenome/Autograph Pages/

Password is: Autograph

These are great, thanks! Has anyone done pages for the new fairies meet?

Bump.

It's been awhile. I think I've restored all the pictures. I cannot edit them, and I can't add new characters, I just don't have the time these days.

All I ask is to please only use these for your personal use and do not use them for profit. My daughter and I worked hard to create them.

For all the people over the past couple of years that have requested them, I'm sorry I did not respond. I deeply regret you were not able to use my pages.

Enjoy! :wizard:

(I'm not on the board anymore, but I'd love to get emails & pictures on how you've used the pages at hddanis@msn.com)

ETA: Apparently I wound up deleting the first half of them from the boards. I will try to get them back up this week. In the meantime, you can find them all here:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/Autograph pages/

I'm restoring the pages that my daughter and I worked hard to create. All I ask is that you use them for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not use them to create books to sell on ebay or give them to somebody that will do the same.

I've lost all my images and files due to a hard drive crash, so I can't edit them. I also just don't have the time these days to create new ones. Maybe eventually I'll be able to make new ones for missing characters, but I don't know when that will be.

Please enjoy the pages.

I don't frequent the boards anymore, and I'd love to hear how you've used the pages and see pictures. Please email me at hddanis@msn.com

OMG, it's so good to see that you posted here again! I printed out your autograph pages to celebrate my daughter's 10th WDW trip. Your work is in her treasure box! When I came to thank-you, your had left your thread, so I'd like to say THANK-YOU for being a part of a very special trip!!!!!!

OMG, it's so good to see that you posted here again! I printed out your autograph pages to celebrate my daughter's 10th WDW trip. Your work is in her treasure box! When I came to thank-you, your had left your thread, so I'd like to say THANK-YOU for being a part of a very special trip!!!!!!

You're welcome. That makes me very happy to hear.

Heather I used your autograph DISigns for our first trip in June 2008. I saved them all in my Photobucket account for future use. I haven't checked your new Photobucket album but if there are any you are missing, and if I have it, I would be more than happy to e-mail them to you.

The girls got lots of compliments on their autograph cards and everyone that has seen them afterwards raved about them. Thank you so much for helping make our first trip so special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter