Australiankaren waves goodbye

I'm sure you will feel at home once you are settled into BLT:)

Great to read a TR on the go! I am selfishly hoping your early mornings continue;)

Sounds like you are having a great time so far. I hope you got the room you wanted at BLT.

Thanks for the review on Pop too!

Glad you made it and the box turned up. I read about DH having his grumpy thongs and was slightly alarmed but then realised you meant jandals. I don't want no grumpy thong shots if you are speaking NZ English! :rotfl2:

Elvis has left the building and delivered the package to you! Congratulations. You must be one happy VegemiteKaren!

So check in was a breeze, we got the exact room we wanted:thumbsup2 and the service etc here is brill.in the last 2 days we have swum until we are burnt, we ate at liberty tree tavern which was great, tried the abc commissary where dh picked up his 2 lots of r2-d2 cup and popcorn holder...nerd!
I have been to the gym, we have pool hopped to wilderness lodge, we have tried the margarita grande and approve, we have outlet shopped for 5 hrs and I got 4 pairs of rock port shoes for $ 120:cool1: the dh is loving the suv, he feels like a big boy.
Today we are off for breakfast at kona, then popping over to see our DVC agent at Saratoga springs and see what deals they have, also to pick up some fast passes:thumbsup2 then it's MNSSHP tonight.....looking forward to that.
Well it's 7.15 am and I am off to the gym....Gita work off all the kids meals of nuggets:crazy2:
More details later:crowded:

Ps picked up my remaining boxes from contemporary.....joy!!!!!!!

Congrats on the rockports. That's a great price for your little stash that you now have to pack and carry home....in amongst your Elvis boxes......your new clothes....your souvies.......:thumbsup2

Now get back to the gym and have fun!

Good - happy vegemites we like!! Sounds like you are having a great holiday! Parcels have arrived, shopping for more bargains, at BLT in WDW - not much more you could ask for really!
Hope you enjoy MNSSHP.

Sounds like your having a great time and your packages finalllly arrived :thumbsup2 enjoy those cocktails & kids meals in paradise!

So glad your parcel arrived finally and that you got the room you wanted for BLT have a great time at MNSSHP.

Can't believe you finally got the parcels! They must be even sweeter after all of the heartache before you left:)

Glad you got the BLT room you wanted!

Spent the morning by the pool, just got back to the room and a huge storm came over..great timing

Everything is going well, and a huge shout out to the 3 Aussie families we sat next to last night at the wave, I think two of the little guys were called Oscar and Joel....anyway great to hear the accent.

So now off to MK, then epcot and cape may for dinner.

More info later. Although loving not being tied down to the dining plan, working out cheaper and we are not spending all our time rushing to dining resi's.......

Another great relaxing day. I am enjoying your relaxed WDW style. I could never do it, far too OCD:rotfl: but appreciate how enjoyable it would be if I could :rotfl2:.

Good to hear you're having a great time. Hope you have a good day and enjoy Cape May. It's somewhere on my "like to try" list.

I'm in late... but hope you're having a ball!! :D

Glad you made it and the box turned up. I read about DH having his grumpy thongs and was slightly alarmed but then realised you meant jandals. I don't want no grumpy thong shots if you are speaking NZ English! :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter