Aulani/Ko Olina tiki mugs?

NorCalFanatic

DIS Veteran
Looking to pick up a souvenir tiki mug from Aulani or maybe one of the nearby restaurants for my brother. I don’t ever recall seeing any at Aulani but I was never really looking. Anyone know of anywhere nearby? Looking for something possibly with a resort or restaurant name on it.

Not sure how tiki you want them to look, but there are definitely mugs at the Kalepa store. I am a mug person too but unfortunately, I didn't really like the ones they had last month while I was there. The Aulani arch one @gmi3804 posted is really cool, but I didn't get it because it's not practical for me. However, makes a neat decor at home!

Thanks! Some of those are nice, I’d have to see if that Aulani one would fit in a suitcase to take back. The bamboo is nice as well, the others look too big to travel with.

I felt like I saw more Tiki mugs and merchandise for sale at the Polynesian Resort (WDW) than Aulani.

They’re still in the store, bringing back a bamboo one, the others are nice but not practical to bring back in the suitcase.

I took mine out of the box, laid the box flat, and wrapped the piece in clothes. Worked well.
More of a space issue for us, we have a ton of other items! We come with an empty suitcase and take it back full. Also picked up the tiki glass and a pint glass from Monkeypod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter