August hours

I told you all they would be up after I'd made my ADRS. :lmao:Wonder how long until the other parks appear?

Btw Blizzard beach and Typhoon Lagoon are also up.

Mel

Magic Kingdom's hours are up on both the US and UK sites. The US site also has Epcot up, so we're just waiting on Animal Kingdom and firework/parade schedules.

Mel

Looking on U.K. site...........how can you tell if it is morning or evening EMH ?
Clicking on the calendar link, goes to a page only showing details up to July :confused3

Looking on U.K. site...........how can you tell if it is morning or evening EMH ?
Clicking on the calendar link, goes to a page only showing details up to July :confused3

They aren't on the UK site yet but the US site has all the EMH and times listed.

Mel

I've just booked a Fantasmic dinner package for 6th August.

Hi, I've never had to make ADR's or check park hours, as I've always left the itinerary to my SiL. Sadly, she won't be coming with us this year, so I've discovered the wonderful world of Disboards. What have I missed out on all these years!! Anyway, I was wondering if someone could tell me how you know when Fantasmic is on? I've looked on the US site and can't get the hours for Aug; and on the UK site it only says EMH.Also, is it supposed to say when they are; either morning or eve?
Any advice gratefully received!

Jules

I just guessed based on the days it was advertised for July and then asked the cast member if it was available for that night.

Can you post a link please ? :goodvibes

Magic Kingdom

Disney Hollywood Studios

Epcot

Typhoon Lagoon

Blizzard Beach

Animal Kingdom will be here when it's posted

For some reason the links send me back to the UK site through Internet explorer but in Mozilla they work.

None of us really know when Fantasmic will be held but two people have posted that they were able to make a Fantasmic dining package on August 2nd and August 6th so far. They wouldn't have been able to book the package unless Fantasmic was playing that night.

Mel

Fantasmic was every Tues, Thurs & Sunday in July, looks like this has been continued in August (at least early in the month).

same here, just says EMH but not whether it's morning or evening! Tried in both IE and Firefox :confused3

They haven't got the full info up yet on the UK site. If you go to the US site you can see the EMH hours exactly as they are. It is only AK that isn't up now and Wishes and Spectro times as well as Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter