August hours

Hi Mel, I feel for you, we don't go untill the 20th so it's not that bad for us but i'm still frustrated. Hope they release them soon for all who have to book this week.

Thanks for the email address - just sent them an email too. :sad1:

I have officially HAD ENOUGH. :badpc:

I think we all have poppie.:sad2: I'm just planning to change most of my dinner ADRS to lunch so I know I will have evening open for shows during the week. We'll park hop if we have to.

The Unoffical guide's web site has changed some of the best parks/ worst parks during my week so I'm working with that info too.

Mel

I was hoping that by the time I got back this afternoon they would be up but I just checked and still not there :headache:

Well Tuesday morning now, I wonder if we will see anything appear today?

I'm sending an email today too. My day to book ADRs is tomorrow, I was really excited :banana: when 1st May finally rolled round as thought I'd see the August park hours and feel quite let down now :sad2:

I'm sending an email today too. My day to book ADRs is tomorrow, I was really excited :banana: when 1st May finally rolled round as thought I'd see the August park hours and feel quite let down now :sad2:

Same here. :sad2: You must be going the day before me then if you can book your ADR's tomorrow.

9:39am and still nothing. am gonna check back at 12pm our time which is when they open the phone lines there. surely they have to do it today?!! I miss having them 6 months in advance:guilty:

9:39am and still nothing. am gonna check back at 12pm our time which is when they open the phone lines there. surely they have to do it today?!! I miss having them 6 months in advance:guilty:
If they used to do it 6 months in advance why on earth can't they manage to do it 90 days ahead of time now? This and the really dire ADR system at the moment are very disappointing from a company as huge and as successful as Disney. Come back Walt and kick some ***!

i dont think the site has been updated at all as the mnsshp page still says tickets on sale may 1st

Grr...have to make my ARS in about 10 minutes still with no hours. This sucks. Don't worry guys as soon as I'm done and hang up I'm sure they'll be posted. I know my luck.

Mel

Has anyone had a reply from Disney?

I must admit I'm not really expecting one but it would be nice! :)

Well I made my ADRS and got everything. I asked about why the hours hadn't been released yet? The CM was just as confused as us, she was surprised to learn they weren't up yet. I also tried to ask when the Fantasic dining package would be available during our dates, to try and figure out when we could see Fantasic but the cm said the days hadn't been released for them past the 2nd.:confused3 Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait it out.

Mel

i know I want to start planning!! Least i dont have to make adrs till 29th may

i know how frustratin this is, i had to make my adrs yesterday,
so hopefully we can work round the hours when they come out.

i do find the 90 adr works better though, i managed to get
every restaurant i wanted on each day and the time i wanted for 18 days,
so something must be workin, i couldnt be that lucky.

i know I want to start planning!! Least i dont have to make adrs till 29th may

Me too, This is the 1st time travelling with friends, so even more complicated to organise (and stressful!). Hope they're out soon and include EMH straight away-unlike last month!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter