August Economy Flights £331 return MAN to MCO

Where did you book this?! That's a crazy cheap price! You sure scored an awesome deal :)

We have too but into Tampa as we decided to do a few beach days :)

I usually check flights each day and hadn't today and my partner found them this evening. The site crashed so at one point we had two bookings then we cancelled one and then we noticed the second booking was cancelled too so had to phone to get it reinstated. Mighare but it seems okay now! Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
American Airlines and they're still abailable now. Get booking xx

Is it direct from their website? I just went on https://www.americanairlines.co.uk and searched just one way flights (all we are looking for) from Manchester AND London for the 2 weeks surrounding August 13, 2017 and everything was £1334 :( Although I did find a return fare is much cheaper - just £712 (crazy!)

Curious if you did anything different in the search? Is your trip later in the month? Congrats on scoring such an awesome price!

Is it direct from their website? I just went on https://www.americanairlines.co.uk and searched just one way flights (all we are looking for) from Manchester AND London for the 2 weeks surrounding August 13, 2017 and everything was £1334 :( Although I did find a return fare is much cheaper - just £712 (crazy!)

Curious if you did anything different in the search? Is your trip later in the month? Congrats on scoring such an awesome price!

We're going 3rd to 20th return from Man with one stop in New York well I think it's New York!! X

I can't neleive

I usually check flights each day and hadn't today and my partner found them this evening. The site crashed so at one point we had two bookings then we cancelled one and then we noticed the second booking was cancelled too so had to phone to get it reinstated. Mighare but it seems okay now! Fingers crossed!!
Hi just wanted to check when you cancelled one of the bookings did they say you were going to get a full refund within 7 days?

Well they actually said 1-2 billing cycles so I queried it as a billing cycle is a month and they said it's usually quicker in the UK.

We're looking at next August flights from man and couldn't find anything less than £944 each... Where were you stopping? And what dates? We're now a family of 5 so any cheap deals is necessary right now!!

We're looking at next August flights from man and couldn't find anything less than £944 each... Where were you stopping? And what dates? We're now a family of 5 so any cheap deals is necessary right now!!

I've checked our dates this morning and they have gone back up to full price of over £900 :0(

Well they actually said 1-2 billing cycles so I queried it as a billing cycle is a month and they said it's usually quicker in the UK.
Contact American Airlines on 02076602300 to make sure that it is cancelled and make sure that the information has gone to the refunds department. request the refund telephone number to make sure you refund goes through. We cancelled a booking made as we found a better pricing and they assured us that the flight has been cancelled and there is information on my record that they have now forwarded it to the refunds department. If you don't do this request for a document number and go through the website. Hope we don't end up paying for flights not being used.

It isn't even showing as deducted from my credit card so there's nothing to return so far! Xx
Thanks for the update. The refunds department know that I have put a request in. They said that they will have to call their us office to speed the process. I will call them again tomorrow. I hope you are lucky that American Airlines did not proceed with transaction of deducting the second lot of tickets.

Thanks for the update. The refunds department know that I have put a request in. They said that they will have to call their us office to speed the process. I will call them again tomorrow. I hope you are lucky that American Airlines did not proceed with transaction of deducting the second lot of tickets.

We paid on a credit card too so even if they do it wont leave us short or overdrawn etc.

These big companies are a pain. Why is it so difficult to process a refund??

We paid on a credit card too so even if they do it wont leave us short or overdrawn etc.

These big companies are a pain. Why is it so difficult to process a refund??

Depends who has the approval to process it, and if there is another team that has to do it, and how manual their process is. Once they have done it, you'll be looking at 3-5 working days for it to show on your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter