***August Disney Pin Exchange sent/received***....COMPLETED!

Big hugs to KSloane!!!!! Thank you so much!
She sent me two awesome villain pins that are already on my villains lanyard - Chernabog and Hades, and an adorable one of Mickey and Donald playing hockey. Thanks again!

:lmao: I'm so glad you know who they are....I didn't know anything except that they were villians....:rotfl2: I'm glad they found a home where they are appreciated.

Hi All,

Please forgive my extreme tardiness at posting. Life got extremely crazy, then the internet died for a few days. :mad: :headache: But I am now back up and running smoothly. My pins were sent out of the day we were supposed to send. :sad2: If they are not recieved in a couple of days let me know and I will send replacments. (I just hope where ever the originals end up they are enjoyed pirate: )

On the plus side I did recieve the pins that were sent to me.
In the craziness that has been my life for the last few weeks I have misplaced the paper with the name of who sent me the first package. But thank you, it was great! I received:
1 mini canadian flag pin. (looks great on pal Mickey's pin trading jacket!, he thanks you for his first pin.)
Pin 23491: Americana Tinker Bell (extremely cute thanks!)
Pin 49088: DS - Pouting Tinker Bell Sitting on a Thimble (adorable)
And I know I am forgetting something but for the life of me I can't remember what it was!! :rolleyes:

From Susan I received:
1 pad of tinker bell post its.
Pin 40606: Disney Catalog - NBC 13 Days of Christmas #3 (Black Wreath)
Pin 40607: Disney Catalog - NBC 13 Days of Christmas #3 (Mayor and Mummy Toasting)
Pin 41875: Cinderella Platinum Edition DVD - Cinderella (GWP) :love:

Thanks for such great packages :cloud9: Again, let me know if my pins don't arrive by tomorrow and I will send out replacements. :thumbsup2

Hi All....

From Susan I received:
1 pad of tinker bell post its.
Pin 40606: Disney Catalog - NBC 13 Days of Christmas #3 (Black Wreath)
Pin 40607: Disney Catalog - NBC 13 Days of Christmas #3 (Mayor and Mummy Toasting)
Pin 41875: Cinderella Platinum Edition DVD - Cinderella (GWP) :love:

Thanks for such great packages :cloud9: Again, let me know if my pins don't arrive by tomorrow and I will send out replacements. :thumbsup2
Glad to hear everything arrived ok. :thumbsup2 Sorry to hear about your computer problems...that is stressful! :wizard:

Hopefully we will hear some news today.

Waiting for arrivals to:
ksloane
Danauk
Meriweather

and for Jenna45's DS to check in with us and tell us what he received :)

Tyler got an entirely awsome set of hidden mickey pins from Cameron, Ksloanes dd :goodvibes

We have never seen any of these, but will be looking for the last 2 next time we go to wdw....

I wish I knew how to post pics as these are really unique but I will try and describe them as best I can, although I am sure I won't do them justice:goodvibes

It is the disney Topiary set and he received 3 of the 5 pins
Pin 1 which is a tree cut into mickey
Pin 3 which a tree which is giving us a heck of a time identifying, we tried Tyler thinks it is a frog???
Pin 4 which is a tree cut into tink

These pins are probably some of the most unique I have ever seen, and we will be searching for the last 2 for sure:banana:

Tyler got an entirely awsome set of hidden mickey pins from Cameron, Ksloanes dd :goodvibes

We have never seen any of these, but will be looking for the last 2 next time we go to wdw....

I wish I knew how to post pics as these are really unique but I will try and describe them as best I can, although I am sure I won't do them justice:goodvibes

It is the disney Topiary set and he received 3 of the 5 pins
Pin 1 which is a tree cut into mickey
Pin 3 which a tree which is giving us a heck of a time identifying, we tried Tyler thinks it is a frog???
Pin 4 which is a tree cut into tink

These pins are probably some of the most unique I have ever seen, and we will be searching for the last 2 for sure:banana:

Yea! I'm so glad he liked them!! I was unsure since they weren't very "boyish", but I thought they were so unique that I was hoping he'd appreciate them. :)

I got my package today too!! I was thrilled and jumping up and down before I even opened it because it was an international package!!! :cool1: From Melissa, I received two of the cutest Minnie pins I've ever seen. I'm not a big collector of Minnie, but these are definite keepers!! One is Minnie with Lilies behind her and the other is of Minnie and MIckey and Mickey has flowers! Love theM!!!! Also in my package was a mickey pencil and stickers! Thanks so much!!!

:yay: We are back.

Well, if nothing comes for you tomorrow, we will do something about it.
I will check in after my mail comes.

Aww, I sure hope you guys get your packages!

I spent forever last night getting all of our pins in order for the trip. :rotfl: I am so excited to do some trading. I will share pics of the new pins when we get back and I will be getting ready for the next exchange! :goodvibes

Have a great time, Amanda. Can't wait to hear how the pin trading goes for you.

Still nothing here today.
Tomorrow we will move on. ::yes::

I am more than willing to send another package to my people if need be. I looks like it is BOTH of my packages I mailed that haven't been recieved. Should I mail replacement packages tomorrow or wait a little longer?

Wait until after the mail tomorrow and if nothing comes to either one of us, then remail. I surely should have received by now, we aren't that far away from each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter