August 2015, it's early but who's with me?!

We were going to go the last full week of August next year but my sister and BIL both teach and are scheduled to go back prior to Labor Day so we had to push it up a week. I also think some schools are starting prior to Labor Day next year as it falls late.

Planning on August 2015. Dates aren't set in stone yet but hoping for 10 days somewhere around the last week of August/first week of September.

We are in NJ and kids don't start school until after Labor Day, which will be late next year, September 7.

We've gone at the end of August before and hoping for even lower crowds that first week of September.

We were going to go the last full week of August next year but my sister and BIL both teach and are scheduled to go back prior to Labor Day so we had to push it up a week. I also think some schools are starting prior to Labor Day next year as it falls late.

That's what I'm worried about. I remember when school started late once before the kids started the Thursday prior to Labor Day but then there was a years that it started after Labor Day even with a late Labor Day.

I'm thinking that last week of August through September 1 or 2. We want to go for 10 days.

I just contacted the board of education in my district. The superintendant got back to me and said the calendar hasn't been created for 2015/2016 yet but our district always starts the Tuesday or Wednesday after Labor Day (for students) and they see no reason to change that.

Now to figure out which dates for next year!

I'm in with my then future-husband! We are getting married at Buena Vista Lake Aug. 1st and spending maybe 3 nights at Disney before we are off to our honeymoon. I'll be reading this thread closely to get any deals for Aug. 2-3-4-5! Maybe a nicer hotel since it's in our post wedding days ;)

We booked BB FD for next year. We booked for a full 14 nights and then will head to Universal for 2 nights. We booked pop again. Dh prefers the QSDP of the RDP. I wanted to upgrade but we will probably stay deluxe at universal. But I have to admit cabana bay looks fun!

We are now officially booked at the Poly for next August and got a very "magical" deal...cannot wait :dance3:!!!

We are now officially booked at the Poly for next August and got a very "magical" deal...cannot wait :dance3:!!!

Us too!!! See you at the Poly!!! :cheer2: barring any changes...but I am REALLY trying to keep this one the rate will NEVER be beat:beach:

Us too!!! See you at the Poly!!! :cheer2: barring any changes...but I am REALLY trying to keep this one the rate will NEVER be beat:beach:

It really was an amazing rate, wasn't it?? We are all so excited to stay at the Poly for the first time :):):)

It really was an amazing rate, wasn't it?? We are all so excited to stay at the Poly for the first time :):):)

It is!! And since my family of 7 needs two rooms I can justify to DH doing CL (won't tell him the SV rate):rotfl2:

:lovestruc And we can visit our beloved GF easy peasy:lovestruc

Us too. We had booked the BB with free dining at CSR, but were able to get the poly for the same price (16 cents more total), but we will have to pay for the food ourselves. We decided it was worth it to pay for our food ourselves stay at the poly instead. The dining plan is too much food for us anyways.

Yes it is, and we'll be there too!

We are going in August too. 23 to 29th. Booking today!

Us too. We had booked the BB with free dining at CSR, but were able to get the poly for the same price (16 cents more total), but we will have to pay for the food ourselves. We decided it was worth it to pay for our food ourselves stay at the poly instead. The dining plan is too much food for us anyways.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We also got a very magical deal for the Poly for late August! So excited!!

I thought about booking the deal at the poly but I've read the construction could extend to 2016. I'm leaning towards the beach club. Decisions decisions !!!

Debating between 2015 & 2016, but just checked into a "magical" deal tonight too... EEP!!! Poly or BC? Would love to be on the monorail though... Maybe even GF is an option? Hmmm, will probably have to wait until the morning though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter