Atlanta Pin Meet this weekend......UPDATED WITH LOCATION!

Stock up on cranberry juice...the Queen is coming to Atlanta!!!!

:) :)

Hi Michael,

I would love it if you would send me pictures of your Atlanta pin meet. I would be happy to post them to Pin Clubs.

Have a great time!!

Buddy Bear

My my.....
I mostly lurk but I have to come out of hiding to say--I might actually get to meet a member of the BOA Brigade! Of course, I dont really have a clue as to what it all entails but it seems very enthralling. Ashley, you asked the question that I myself was wondering when you inquired how to become a part of the brigade. Since I havent been to the world for over a year, I have fallen out of touch. *sigh* All the people I used to know have forgotten me, and I'm starting all over with this pin collecting stuff. Maybe I'll get to meet some more folk and will be able to come out of lurkerdom and see the light! :)

Fiver :bounce:

Hooray for the Queen! :) Well, Mel, maybe you and I can form the Atlanta contingent of the brigade (I don't know where everyone else actually is, so..)

Ashley

Fiver, If you want to become a member of the Boa Brigade, all you have to do is say so...and get a boa! And Ashley, I would love for you to form the Atlanta Contingent of the Boa Brigade...I envision colorful feathers being worn across the USA!!:)

So Ashley...you think we should start up the Atlanta
Contingent?
But alas! I have no feathers! perhaps I could catch some unsuspecting bird at my bird feeder. ;)
Does this mean we get a cool clip art thingy as well?

Fiver:bounce:

Fiver,

Your quest is to find a boa...try TDS or a craft store....let us know how you make out. :)

My queen I shall do my best to find a Boa!
I tried stalking a Blue Jay, but he kept flying away...I guess I have some shopping to do. :D
Ashley, Have you had any luck locating one?

I haven't tried yet. I'm working on filling a backpack with school stuff for a little boy (not mine) so that he'll have stuff to use. Then I'll take it back to the mall and check out the Disney store while I'm there. Though I think I've seen them at Joann Crafts before..

Ashley

As another Atlantan....

Try Michaels craft stores. I know they have them in a variety of colors, although I haven't seen a lime green one yet ;)

As a former Georgian ...

Instead of feather boas, the Atlanta contingent should wear kudzu. :p :jester: :sunny: :)

Ha! That stuff's dangerous! Stay outside long enough and it'll wrap itself around anything..

I found lime-green boas at the DS today.. they got the Tink ones in which is very close..

Ashley

Thats how we play scavenger hunts out in the sticks. whoever finds the most cars buried in the Kudzu wins!
I havent seen the boas yet. Do you remember how much they were? I'm not far from the Mall of Ga store, so I might run up to see them.
So how many folks have signed up for the event?

They ran about 10.50 from the DS.

Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter