Atlanta Pin Meet this weekend......UPDATED WITH LOCATION!

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
<center>
willyou.gif
</center>

Our Pin meet is right upon us and we have many people registered to attend. If you are interested in attending, here is the information:

<center> Pin Trading Meet
August 3rd from 11:00am to 6:00 PM
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta/Alpharetta
Kimball Meeting Room
10775 Davis Drive
Alpharetta GA 30004
US
1-770-998-1622

RSVP by clicking on the link below and completing the form

</center>
If you are interested in attending please respond to this thread AND complete the form by clicking on the link below.

I will be happy to provide everyone who is attending complete directions prior to the meet.

We are planning on having a blast! So, we hope you will join us for another Dizneypins sponsored meet!

<center>CLICK HERE TO REGISTER</center>

Michael

The Queen wishes to send her regrets as she will be unable to attend this most royal meet, but she has obligations to her family and Royal Consort that weekend. But she will retain her dignity and not cry at the thought of all of you having a great time without her.

:D

I am VERY new to pin trading, and don't have anything valuable but would love to go to a pin meet, especially since its in my town :)

The folks at WDW were kind of rude to me and I would like to have a second first impressions of pin traders. I would totally understand if this meet is only for the "pros"

Hey y'all,

This sounds like fun! I have missed every Atlanta pin meet due to some life event(being sick,out of town, or on bed-rest with pregnancy). Ironically the next meet in on June 8th and I'm having surgery on the 6th. :( This time I'm going to try my hardest to put all major illnesses,catastrophes, and life altering events on hold! I'll keep my fingers crossed. I look forward to finally meeting some Atlanta pin folk( and Ft Lauderdale folk-I was born there!) I also cant wait to meet a fellow eeyore fan. I collect eeyore and so does my friend Kris. Now I have something to look forward to for after my surgery recovery!

TTFN,
Fiver(Mel)

Sounds like a fun time, Michael! You are all gonna have a blast! Better start stocking up on cranberry juice NOW for your big event in August!

Will Corey be doing an encore presentation of his Village People Indian dance?

Darn - I always miss the fun! ;)

~Nancy~

I will be there! Bringing my son as well. If anyone needs anything I am heading to WDW this weekend and would gladly pick it up for you to hand over at the event.

Greatly looking forward to this event!

Thanks!

Doug

Hey Michael I wouldn't miss this for the world.. and we can tell Our Queen not to worry...I will take care of those unused cosmos for her... It's a dirty job..but someone has to do it

Donna

Too fun! Sorry to hear you'll be having surgery the 6th, Mel, we'll miss you!
I'll be there, and likely be pulling my mom along with me. ;)

Ashley

Hope ya'll have a great time!

Dont forget...we want PIX!

Buggin'
Amber

I will be ion Atlanta next thursday and friday with hubby. He is there now for the Navy doing a school. We will be at the Marriot Residents Inn at the Airport. I'd love to see you guys. Should I bring pins??

Blessings,
Winnie

Winnie - - Corey and I would love to catch up with you while you are here-- PM me and lets see if we can make arrangements. :)
WE WOULD LOVE to have you join us for our pin meet in August ?????

AMBER -- YOU TOO!!!! We would love it if you and your mom could join us in august!!!!!

Michael

Go ahead Amber...it's a short drive. I once did if for one day in the parks. Got out of class in northern Atlanta at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon and was in Orlando by 12:30. Then I did the return trip on Sunday morning to catch an early afternoon airplane.

Can you say Addicted to Orlando!!

Cynthia

*knocks on Donnas door* . o O (want some travel buddies?) LoL!

It would be fun ya'll...but Im not sure...well have to see. :D Though it would be so much fun...Corey, ya got my drinx ready? LoL!!! :D

Buggin'
Amber

Hey Dom, hope your hmmmmmmm ing your way to Atlanta! It'd be great if you could make it!

WOW!

We have had a remendous response to this meet. So Far we have a dozen or so people coming from out of Georgia to this meet and about 24 or so traders from the Atlanta area. This is going to be so much fun for everyone.....

We would love to have more!!!!!

Sir Michael,

I am happy you have had such a "remendous" response to your upcoming meet!! The Queen is so sad she will be unable to attend this most festive and royal occasion, but hopes you all will remember to think of her during the weekend. Perhaps the queen has yet a few surprises up the sleeve of her royal robes.....:)

Hi, I'm a newbie and live in the atlanta area. I would love to attend the meeting.

Is anyone going to be at the MGM magic hat today? I would love to have the new Lilo & Stitch pin.

Well, see you on august 3!

Thanks,
Pin collector

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter