Atlanta Pin Meet this weekend......UPDATED WITH LOCATION!

I think we will have about 50 people. so its going to be big!

Michael

Ha! MY DH knows I"m nuts.. he just tolerates it to make me happy. :)

AShley

My DH said he married me based on the fact that I'm nuts:p
Of course now he is worried that I have found the DIS with all its nuts. He is outnumbered! My son is my 5mth old nut-in-training.

I will try to get my boa this week. My DH has been working everyday for the past 3wks! Plus he works the next 2wks straight. After my surgery, its still a little hard to go out by myself and lug the baby/baby stuff around.

BTW...What is the game plan on food for that night? Is everyone going to try and go out together. Do you need folks to bring some goodies? Fried Kudzu perhaps?

Fiver:bounce:

Hey y'all,

I got mine tonight, so I'm ready for the pin meet! I can only imagine the looks we will get!

Fiver:bounce:

Our meet will take place at:

Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta/Alpharetta
10775 Davis Drive
Alpharetta GA 30004
US
1-770-998-1622

From 11 - 6pm

Email me if you have ?'s

michael@dizneypins.com

Michael,

Woo Hoo!

I am glad you finally have a location.

The information has been updated on Pin Clubs and your meet has been pushed towards the top of the home page.

I also posted the hotel information with a link to Homewood Suites. <a href="http://www.pinclubs.com">Click here</a>

Good luck. Have a great pin meet and please send me lots of pictures. I would appreciate it greatly.

Jeff (Pin Clubs) Langdon

Bumping this to page 1 so that everyone can see info about location of meet on Saturday!

My flight to Atlanta is at 6:30 am, so if I doze off in the middle of a trade negotiation, please don't take advantage of me by taking my HM Dangle trader for a Beauty and the Beast snowglobe pin and then try to tell me that I insisted it was a good trade...

I can't wait to get there though and see everyone, including our hosts ..my Royal Counsel (who should take note of the length and enthusiasm of this post vs. his latest post on the BB thread) and Corey, the rest of the gang, and the Atlanta Contingent of the Boa Brigade!! It's going to be a blast!!

OK, have to go put my other crummy traders in my pinbook in anticipation of the BIG TRADE!!!:) :)

See you all on Saturday!

Well...the time is almost at hand...just wanted to say that we hope ya'll have a great pin time in Atlanta! :)

Sorry that we wont be able to make it, but lookin' forward to seein' everyone in Sept. for the EPCOT event!

Buggin'
Amber

For anyone coming in, just an fyi. This Friday & Saturday are a tax-free day for shopping.. you can catch some great deals on clothes & computers.. ;)
INfo on Tax-Free days

Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter