Asta la Bye Bye !!

Well we made it, checked in a day early. Sorry Dave and Liv, I went slow looking for y'all but didn't see youins. I started raining just as we pulled in to check in and stopped just as we finished. Of course we didn't get where we requested so we are in 800 in the back where I had to take the dish out in the woods to get a signal so I could watch my Phillies win the championship! We may be moving tomorrow where I can get a better signal for the Worlds Series so we didn't even put the awning out yet.

Well we made it, checked in a day early. Sorry Dave and Liv, I went slow looking for y'all but didn't see youins. I started raining just as we pulled in to check in and stopped just as we finished. Of course we didn't get where we requested so we are in 800 in the back where I had to take the dish out in the woods to get a signal so I could watch my Phillies win the championship! We may be moving tomorrow where I can get a better signal for the Worlds Series so we didn't even put the awning out yet.

Oh sure,,don't call us an let us know yer here,,I think ya just didn't want me com'n over and watch'n ya'll set up camp. :rotfl2:

Good Morn'n all !! We'r headed to the AK today, :banana: Will report later !!:banana:

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Have a great trip!

Good evening ya'll !!
Well we are at the end of this day, sit'n outside under the awning enjoy'n the night with the puppies,,what BEAUTIFUL weather we now have ! They did say that Sat. was spose to be another record day for temp tho,:confused3.

Jim is on his way down, should be here tomorrow. We tried to catch TnBob today,, he was busy chang'n sites an gettn set up,, we missed him, will try again tomorrow.
Talk'd to John via phone today, they spent the day at Epcot and we spent the day at Animal Kingdom

HEY THE FIREWORKS ARE GOING OFF !!:banana:

Tonight we went to the campfire/singalong,,roasted mallows and hotdogs,left before the movie, which was Monsters Inc.
We had a bit of a time gettn the buggy parked at the campfire, Edgar (CM) helped us ,he was a really great guy,:thumbsup2

Didnt catch any fish today,,but didnt fish but a short while anyways.

I'm sure gonna check out the new Fort waterpark tomorrow and the hottub at the cabins,,the main pool was busy when we went by it tonight, but the cabins pool was DEAD !

And the Fort is over 3/4 full as I make this post tonight, :scared1:
They said it was gonna be another packed weekend.

Welp, good night ya'll, I'll yalk atcha tomorrow,,,
YA'LL HURRY DOWN !!

Good evening ya'll !!
Well we are at the end of this day, sit'n outside under the awning enjoy'n the night with the puppies.......HEY THE FIREWORKS ARE GOING OFF !!:banana:
Magic I tell ya', pure Magic! And any minute now you'll be hearing the music from the Water Pageant. Nothing better than that!

Wow, what a eventful and awesome day we had today.
Last night we smelled something not right in the camper,,(no it wasnt me Fort'n) and then Braden found it, smoke and fry'n com'n from the fuse box , :scared1: First thought,,the converter. Disney sent out maintenance to check the electric box , it was fine. We called mobile RV Maintenance, said he couldnt come til this morning,,and Disney offered us a CABIN to stay in for the night,,FOR FREE !! The RV repair came , fix'd the prob,,turned out to be wiring.

Okay, so today we fished with John,Erica, and Matt. Denise and Matt caught the fish today,,bream,,way cool, :thumbsup2
Then we all went swimming at the new Fort waterpark,,again,,WAY COOL !
Talk'd toRailmail again today, they have to go home tomorrow,,bummer.
Got to meet TnBob and DW Cathy,,great people.
And while loop'n tonight we ran into Nicole and Jim, they were headed to the pool.
The Fort is FULL !! And now it seems that the Management here are not put'n the GG in the same loop,,:confused3 , so far they have put everyone inna a different loop from each other.
Still wait'n to hear from the other fiends who are com'n,,HELLO WHERE ARE YOU ?
And TnBob has offered for all to meet at his site tomorrow evening/night to meet and greet, bring some dogs to eat, smores, drinks , what ever ya like to munch an drink. There are picnic tables right behind his site,:thumbsup2
Good night ya'll,,

I'm glad everyone is having a good time!! (and good fish'n).

Frank - we've used Camping Connection in the past for on site RV repair at the Fort. We've found them to be very good, and reasonably priced. How do you assess RV Mobile Repair? It's always good to have a back-up!

Oh,,,,and in 4 more nites we'll be pulling into the Fort!! :yay: Looking forward to seeing everybody!!

It was a good day yeasterday (except for the bus service) we went to the MK and had a great time. No waits longer than 10 min on most stuff and no shoulder to shoulder crowds. we got a golden pass from one of the transportation guys because of the long bus wait so we used it on splash mt. There was a party at the MK last night and it looked like it was gonna be a busy night with people streeming in with costumes (a lot of Capt. Jacks). well we will hang out here today and Kathy and Bailey will swim and i will do my Camping World run. I hope some Disers can come by tonight at get together between the 600 and the Meadow near the fishing dock.

Last night we smelled something not right in the camper,,(no it wasnt me Fort'n) and then Braden found it, smoke and fry'n com'n from the fuse box , :scared1: First thought,,the converter. Disney sent out maintenance to check the electric box , it was fine. We called mobile RV Maintenance, said he couldnt come til this morning,,and Disney offered us a CABIN to stay in for the night,,FOR FREE !! The RV repair came , fix'd the prob,,turned out to be wiring.
Wow! That would be scary, but glad they got you fixed up. And, awesome to hear that Fort management offered to put you up for free! How was the cabin??

I hope some Disers can come by tonight at get together between the 600 and the Meadow near the fishing dock.
Man, wish we could be there! Sounds like you all are having a great time. Say a toast tonight for all of us DISer misfits stuck at home! :drinking1

Good morning ya'll !!
A absolute beautiful morning at the Fort!! I MEAN !!

I believe we'll be hang'n round the Fort mostly today,,just Fort'n around, :lmao: Wait'n to see who shows up today, :confused3

RV Mobile Repair,,the night of the trouble, he advised us what to do,,shut everything cept for 12 volt so we'd have lights. He came the next morning, RIGHT ON TIME :thumbsup2. He did a complete check of the fuse box , converter, and all of the wiring there-in. He did a excellent job of explain'n the problem, what he needed to do, he was very pro, quick, and reasonable price under the circumstan for the offer of the cabince. I WOULD use him again.

As for the cabin offer to stay in,,it was very late when all this happened, they sent a fellow down with a key to a cabin to stay in,,the night was REALLY beautiful, so we decided to open the windows an stay in the camper,,we called them at the front desk, thanked them for their thoughtfulness and declined the key.
As often as Disney upsets me, sometimes the do come thru, :thumbsup2

Well it looks like a lotta campers are pull',n outta our loop (500) this morning,
havnt been around yet to look at other loops.,
Got to see Railmail this morning,,they are pack'n up to head home, MAN thats sad to havta leave :sad2: very nice folk.

Talk atcha later, gotta get this day started.

HURRY DOWN YA'LL !

The Fort is FULL !! And now it seems that the Management here are not put'n the GG in the same loop,,:confused3 , so far they have put everyone inna a different loop from each other.

That may not be necessarily true. So far the only ones that are actually in the group reservation that have arrived is John. There are a few others arriving today that are actually in the group reservation. Those are the ones that should be in 400.

As I said before, there are a grand total of 24 sites that actually booked in the group reservation all arriving different dates with the most over Halloween weekend. By just weeding through all the threads, there are least that many families or more that indicated they would be there that time frame and booked outside the group reservation., so no, not everyone will be in the group loop.

It sounds like the weather is looking great!!! and everyone is having a wonderful time!!

Sounds like a similar problem we had when we stayed in the Fort - our converter did quit and we found out when the lights dimmed and our battery went dead, fridge control stopped (you would have thought the 120 volt would keep the fridge going, but I guess that controller was still 12 volt). The front desk directed us to an RV parts place out in Kissimee that had better prices than I expected. Swapped out the converter and everything was fine after that, just lost about 4 hours of the afternoon.

Good Brunch time ya'll !

What a great day yesterday was ! Last night we met at TnBob'n familys site,lets see, we had RvUsa'n family, BDR'n family, SeaBee w/KingBee'n family, 4Mickey2 w/DH, We4Mickey w/DH, and Pirate jeff,
Great ime had,:thumbsup2
ftwilderness and family came by for a visit yesterday,,what wonderful folk, I think I can say that batwit with Jim as host is gonna be a blast,:banana: Dont forget to make a hat !!

We went swimm' yesterady, at the cabins.
Went fish'n this morn'n,, I caught 0,,Denise caught 5,,she's blow',n me away ! But thats okay SLONG AS SOMEONE IS CATCH'N SWIMMERS.
Will get a better report later ytoday.
Hurry Down Ya'll !!

Who would this guy be?
HPIM1165.jpg

And all these people?
HPIM1169.jpg

HPIM1178-1.jpg

the kids had a ball together
HPIM1179.jpg

HPIM1172.jpg

MAN I LOVE PICTURES ! Cajunpeach just stopped by, really nice folk,, they got here yesterday but didnt get to catch the gathering last night,,we'll havta make sure they make this next one inna couple a dayz, :thumbsup2

Kelly,Karla, Angie an all the wild bunch stopped by on their way to eat,,poor darl'ns were digg'n tween the seats for food the kids left 3 weeks ago,,FOUND SOME TOO !!:lmao:
Now we are gettn redeye to go eat,,gonna havta catch up with them when we get back.

Hey, I caught a fish a little bit ago !:rotfl2:

Thanks to Bob for the last night host'n site. We did burgers n dogs,n beer. Food for Kings.

Talked toCheryl Lynn, and George this morn,,they were looping.

We ate lunch at Cookes of Dublin, awesome food, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Gotta run, will yak later.

Talked toCheryl Lynn, and George this morn,,they were looping.

Where was Jeff! Did Cheryl leave him behind???

Sounds like you are all having a great time! I hope that all of you will be posting trip reports! I'm needing a Fort Fix really bad right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter