Asta la Bye Bye !!

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
We'll be headed to the Fort about 9:am , give or take !:banana:

Who wants to be me !?!?!?!

D's bring'n the laptop,, I'm sure she'll keep ya up dated as possible.

Ya'll hurry on down,, we'll be wait'n for you ! :thumbsup2

Have fun and don't forget to go fishin' while you're there.;)

Those of us who are not fortunate enough to get to be at the GG are sure going to be lonely without ya'll. Those with laptops, please communicate with us!!!!! Inquiring minds will want to know what ya'll are doing.

Have a safe trip, have the Fort all spiffed up for our arrival next Thursday!

Frank, if you have any extra room you could swing down 840 and pick up both Bob and me, and then head east to get Liv before heading south. What do you say? No sense leaving TN with empty seats!

Hey wait, you aren't supposed to be there without me!!! I wanna go, I wanna go... oh wait, I am going in a couple days!!

Be safe and save a spot for me!

Frank & D.....have a safe trip. And I dont want you catchin all the bass before I get there.....they are only dumb enough to bite a hook once...maybe twice!! See you guys on the late 24th!!

Be sure to post your site # so I can stop by if I wander over to the Fort.

Dave, have you seen him yet? I'm standing on 65 waiting with my suitcase in the cold and rain looking and hoping but I don't see him. nobody loves me:guilty:

Don't feel bad Bob. He didn't pick me up either, although I did see a camper fly by with a bunch of fishing poles hanging out the back. Couldn't see who was driving, although I did hear lots of laughter. After that I gave up and went to work.

Dagnabit! Well I guess I still have to drive myself! Oh well as long as I get there!

:banana: Greetings all you dang foreigners ! If your not with us,,and your not at the Fort,,then that makes you foreign.:lmao:

Bob, Dave Liv,,we didn't get started til 10: o'clock,,when we shot down 840 ya'll were gone !! We hit the horn hoping you'd hear us coming, but to no avail, sorry ya'll. But I gotta say,, the horn was kinda annoying for the first 15 miles.

We are stopped at "Southern Gates RV Park & Campground" off of I-75 exit 92 at Arabi, GA..

It is a old, well taken care of, pet friendly, clean,cable TV, has a pool, and a FISHING POND !! [
When you check in they give you homemade cookies and big milk bones for the puppies, :thumbsup2 And the folk are real friendly.

I would recommand this RV Park.

Fish'n reports coming, :thumbsup2

Talk atcha later.

/SIZE]

ahhhhhhhhh thats the reason, uh huh:rolleyes:

Glad to see your trip is going well!

Frank, wishing you and Denise a safe and magical trip. Oh..and Happy Fishing of course! :fish:

:banana: Greetings all you dang foreigners ! If your not with us,,and your not at the Fort,,then that makes you foreign.:lmao:

Bob, Dave Liv,,we didn't get started til 10: o'clock,,when we shot down 840 ya'll were gone !! We hit the horn hoping you'd hear us coming, but to no avail, sorry ya'll. But I gotta say,, the horn was kinda annoying for the first 15 miles.

We are stopped at "Southern Gates RV Park & Campground" off of I-75 exit 92 at Arabi, GA..

It is a old, well taken care of, pet friendly, clean,cable TV, has a pool, and a FISHING POND !! [
When you check in they give you homemade cookies and big milk bones for the puppies, :thumbsup2 And the folk are real friendly.

I would recommand this RV Park.

Fish'n reports coming, :thumbsup2

Talk atcha later.

/SIZE]

Gage, Gretchen, and I froze our rears off waiting on you and the rest of the TN clan to pick us up earlier. Plus, I had no way of gettin' in touch with Bob or Dave to see what time to expect you. Geesh, we need some better communication here people!

Seriously, my family and I went out to eat this evening which always leads to a Wal-Mart run. The whole time all I could think about was getting home to see if you had updated us yet Frank. Thanks for the update...now I can go to bed.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter