Asta la Bye Bye !!

Well we are home from the Fort. And not because we want to be. I am how ever very grateful to have had the time I had there to spend with my lovely wife and son, gett'n to meet all the awesome fiends,, who are really awesome friends.
It is really amazing to me that today there still a genuine old fashion camaraderie amongst a group of folk, that can rarely be found in todays time. I have met many of those folk and am proud call them friends. There are some that I was not able to meet, but not because I didnt try or didn't want to, it just didnt work out. I'm sure there will always be another time. There are also some fine folk who couldnt come to this event, and I missed them (Auntie), and others who couldnt make it that I wish could have.
All I can say, if you have the opportunity to make a GG or to meet any of these fine folk,,do it,,its worth it.

TR coming soon,,in bits,,and pieces,,.:upsidedow

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound - it was GREAT to meet you, Frank, and Braedon!

:rotfl2: It was very nice meet'n you also,,
but I really thought you'd go fish'n at least once,:sad2:
maybe next time.:woohoo:

Do you fish after 1:00 p.m.? If you do, let me know. I would love the chance to fish with you. It would be my honor. I just can't seem to roll out of bed at a decent hour. I told you those people didn't feed me or let me sleep!:rotfl2:

Quick report.

Arrived
cold
unhappy
warmed up
happy
set up camp
met fiends
RV Mobile Service
parks
swim (Fort waterpark)
fished
pup to local vet
snake
gator (not gator dad)
campfire singalong
smores
looped
got loopy
BATWIT
packed up
home.

I would like to send a special thank you to Lynn for taking time out of her vacation so several of us could add to our vacation. It was very nice of you Lynn,,and it was very nice to meet you and George, :thumbsup2

Quick report.

Arrived
cold
unhappy
warmed up
happy
set up camp
met fiends
RV Mobile Service
parks
swim (Fort waterpark)
fished
pup to local vet
snake
gator (not gator dad)
campfire singalong
smores
looped
got loopy
BATWIT
packed up
home.

I would like to send a special thank you to Lynn for taking time out of her vacation so several of us could add to our vacation. It was very nice of you Lynn,,and it was very nice to meet you and George, :thumbsup2

My kind of trip report.:thumbsup2

TIDBITS FROM THE FORT :

1. BDRog won the fishing award for catch'n the biggest fish while at the Fort,,close 2'nd was Scot, Ami's husband (Mr.PolynesianPixie)

2. The coffee at the Meadows does in fact really SUCK as reported by ftwildernessguy.

3.The new Fort waterpark is very nice as are the new hot tubs. I'd swear there were folk from OTHER resorts swimm'n in the Fort pool.

We are so sorry that we didn't have more time to meet and spend with fellow Diser's. Our family comes over for this week and we have to spend time with them. I meet many new fiends and wish I had met more.
I do want to thank Carol for all the work she did for our group reservation and hosting the GG on the 31st, even if I didn't get over there. She did a great job for us.
If anyone is interested in going over July 4th 2010 I would consider looking into a group reservation for us, let me know. If we can get a break on price, why not do it that way again. Also let's start planning next Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter