Ask Me Anything: Ask Carolfoy Anything

Why havent you answered all of yesterdays questions? ;)

Carol, problems with taxi phone calls are due to the fact that our phone number used to belong to a taxi firm - apparently, it wasn't a business number so BT can do nothing about it except change our number but it's so much hassle, we were hoping the phone calls would eventually die down. Unfortunately, we're still getting them fairly regularly so reckon we may have to endure the hassle of changing numbers :sad2:

Anyway, on to the questions - these will probably be the last ones from me as I have loads of domestic duties this weekend and you are off galiivanting. Hope you've enjoyed your week in the spotlight and I'll leave you with these.

Have you ever :rolleyes1 anyone famous?

Does Callum help you around the house?

Shall I risk near death or serious illness by eating the enchiladas Sian is cooking at school today?

Will my husband buy me the Thorntons mint Easter Egg I want?

Do you think people will get bored of the 'Ask me anything' game before Matt runs out of people to participate?

Are you bored of it yet?

Are you worried that, being so open and honest, people may use things you've said against you in the future?

Are you really hard as nails or is it all a front? ;)

Do you think you will pull tomorrow night?

Will you try to influence Callum's life choices when he gets older or will you let him do exactly what he wants in terms of career, lifestyle etc?

And finally, is there anything you thought would be asked this week that hasn't?

Have a great weekend hun :hug:

Where are you going for dinner tonight?

Have you ever laughed so hard whilst drinking that it has come out of your nose?

Will you be shaving your legs tonight in anticipation of a :rolleyes1 ? ;)

Is the glass half empty or half full?

how many tv's do you have in your house?

how many loos are there in your house ?

have you finished your bathroom yet ?

Michelle, great news on the trip! :banana:

Carol, what is your favourite song to have a drunken boogie to?

Why do you not want to go to OZ?

What is the drunkest you have ever been?

Can we please see a pic of your PVC S&M pulling outfit? ;)

sorry Madam, I'm catching up eventually

anything by the Scissor Sisters

I'm racist towards Australians, its for their own protection

about a year!

you could if I had one (a pic that is, not the outfit!) :rotfl:

how many holidays have you booked this week ?

loads - best ones are 2 people orient express - £12k
6 people antigua £8k
4 people crete £4k
3 people Oz = £2800 and growing
3 people Iceland £2500

Carol, problems with taxi phone calls are due to the fact that our phone number used to belong to a taxi firm - apparently, it wasn't a business number so BT can do nothing about it except change our number but it's so much hassle, we were hoping the phone calls would eventually die down. Unfortunately, we're still getting them fairly regularly so reckon we may have to endure the hassle of changing numbers :sad2:

Anyway, on to the questions - these will probably be the last ones from me as I have loads of domestic duties this weekend and you are off galiivanting. Hope you've enjoyed your week in the spotlight and I'll leave you with these.

Have you ever :rolleyes1 anyone famous?

Does Callum help you around the house?

Shall I risk near death or serious illness by eating the enchiladas Sian is cooking at school today?

Will my husband buy me the Thorntons mint Easter Egg I want?

Do you think people will get bored of the 'Ask me anything' game before Matt runs out of people to participate?

Are you bored of it yet?

Are you worried that, being so open and honest, people may use things you've said against you in the future?

Are you really hard as nails or is it all a front? ;)

Do you think you will pull tomorrow night?

Will you try to influence Callum's life choices when he gets older or will you let him do exactly what he wants in terms of career, lifestyle etc?

And finally, is there anything you thought would be asked this week that hasn't?

Have a great weekend hun :hug:

well apart from Clooney, Beckham and Cantona - no (oh, and they were in my dreams!)
Callums a dream around the house, a couple of weeks ago I asked him to strip his bed so I could change the sheets, he took it all down stairs put it inthe washing machine and set it going (on the right programme too!) then he went and took new duvet cover etc out and remade his bed and I hadn't even asked him too!

yes, its your motherly duty to eat her enchiladas (they sound yummy!)

yes and he'll but me the Lindt easter rabbit I want

I don't know, its a great game (especially when you're not in the spotlight!) I really feel like I know the people who have appeared a lot better, I hadn't really had any dealings with Jules or Annmarie, I'd like to get to know Janet better too but theres not much chance of that.

I'm not bored but finding it increasingly difficult to catch up (sunday will be the worst day!)

If people don't like anything I've said that's up to them, they are all entitled to their own opinion, I really haven't said anything I wouldn't say to anyones face and if people have taken the time to ask me something I can only be well mannered enough to answer. One word answers don't often offer much insight, everything I say and do must be justified!

Do you think i'm hard? I don't know, I love a lot of people, If I'm on your side, I'm there forever. I will fight dragons for those I consider my friends.

I told you, I never pull I am repulsive to all men :sad1:

I will always discuss everything in depth with him - a bit like on here :laughing: if he is aware of the pros and cons of every situation then he can do what ever he wants as long as his eyes are wide open. My worst scenario is him leaving school, getting some girl knocked up and living in a social flat! but if he feels that the right path for him then ok, but don't expect me to babysit!
I am amazed at some of the topics covered, some really interesting questions (poor Florence probably has me a space ready in therapy immediately!)

I will, and you too Thank you :hug:

Where are you going for dinner tonight?

Have you ever laughed so hard whilst drinking that it has come out of your nose?

Will you be shaving your legs tonight in anticipation of a :rolleyes1 ? ;)

Is the glass half empty or half full?

I'm going to Monterey Jacks a tex-mex style pub in tavistock with Karen,. Sharon sally Pete and Sian that I work with, I will probably have the chicken fajitas but depends on whether they've got seabass on the specials board

yes and it hurt, I got a big bloody nose bleed after (being anaemic I get them quite a lot! but it made me stop laughing)

no, I epilated the other night whilst answering questions from Jules's other half (so whenever I speak to Ian now I will associate him with the pain of having my lady bits plucked!)

my glass always floweth over :laughing:

how many tv's do you have in your house?

how many loos are there in your house ?

have you finished your bathroom yet ?

4 (isn't that sad when there's only 2 of us?) 1 each in mine and Callums room, 1 in lounge, 1 in kitchen

2 loos, one in basement/kitchen dining level, one on top level with bedrooms but none in middle level with lounge

sort of, I really should do some more tidying up but have been rather busy this week ;) need to polish off a lot more tiles, am waiting for electrician brother to pop round and install heated towel rail (which will probably take for ever :sad2: ) then I can get the new flooring put down

what is Rick Steins restaurant like ?

expensive! and a bit dark and dingy but thats typical of harbour front rstaurants, butthe food is outstanding if you're a sea food lover (go for lunch time in winter - much more affordable!)

Sounds like fightin' talk Tex! I could be the first person to be banned due to one of these threads:rotfl2:

:rotfl: well, I'm pretty amazed I've nearly finished the week and not a warning or threat in sight:rotfl2:

Mind you, too much use of our favourite smilie :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 and that could change!

yes, you can imagine there being no more U.K Community board due to lack of eligible participants :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter