Ashley and Alex- PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE FINALLY UP!

I can't believe I have never gone to HDDR, with all these great reviews I'm going to have to make sure we go on our next trip. I've also never been to MNSSHP! It looks so fun! I love your BM's costume.

Good luck with the move and have an awesome time on your honeymoon!

I think we saw you leaving when we were checking in! Were you leaving the Contemporary around 4pm-ish on the 11th? Standing out front, wearing your bride ears? We were searching for the missing tux, otherwise I would have come up and said hi! :goodvibes

I think we saw you leaving when we were checking in! Were you leaving the Contemporary around 4pm-ish on the 11th? Standing out front, wearing your bride ears? We were searching for the missing tux, otherwise I would have come up and said hi! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh that was us!!!! I totally understand you not coming up though i would have been freaking out! That's crazy that we ran into each other! I can't wait to read your thread I hope it was amazing!

We are back from our honeymoon and officially staying with our friend until the renters leave our new townhouse! I am so exhausted so my apologies on not keeping up with the thread.

Funny story though. Sunday we rode all transporation. We got off our AMAZING honeymoon cruise :sad1: boarded a plane, then got on a train, and then our friend picked us up in a car...it was really funny in an exhausting sort of way so I don't know if i recommend it lol

Anyhoo onto the TRIP REPORT!

Day 3: EPCOT GIRL'S DAY:cheer2:

After giving my bridesmaids their gifts at 7:30 am (I was at MNSS till midnight the previous night lol sheer adrenaline was all this was) we headed on over to the bus. We must have just missed it because we had to wait a bit but it gave us plenty of time to take pics!

The whole group!
IMG_3698-1.jpg

Just bridesmaids
IMG_3701-1.jpg

Then it was off to the park!

EPCOT Entrance
IMG_3704-1.jpg

We arrived in Canada first, and I indulged in the Canadian cheese soup (if you have never had it you are missing out!) and then it was off to my favorite (UK!)

First round-Irish carbombs for everyone (we followed this with a Strongbow to-go) I love the UK Pavilion :lovestruc
IMG_3713.jpg

Then it was off to France where we met a Sleeping Beauty
IMG_3720.jpg

They love to tease me about my mickey romance
IMG_3723.jpg

We met Belle but she actually wasn't that friendly so I'm nixing the pics lol out of spite hehe I think she was just mad because we waited until beast was out to take a picture with the two of them oh well

Morraco was next, Jasmine was FANTASTIC, she was my favorite meet of the day actually which is funny cause she's not my favorite princess to meet typically but her and Aladdin spent a crazy amount of time with us which was so great!
IMG_3738.jpg

Italy came round and yes, I did ask for a dress rehersal :) I'm actually glad I did because in the end because of this picture I had every take one step down which looked a lot better :)
IMG_3742.jpg

Then it was off to Germany where Snow White taught us how to wait for our Prince. She also asked me permission to take Alex's arm which I thought was very cool! Alex joined us in France and hung out here and there, a lot of his groomsmen where in the park that day so it was a ton of fun

All and all it was a fantastic day but totally wore me out. I ended up leaving early at 7 so that I could go home and sleep for two hours prior to the pool gathering we had lol

Up next- Day 4 Rehersal dinner!

Yaayy Glad you enjoyed your honeymoon!! Day 3 seemed like a lot of fun, cant wait to read more!!

Loving the trip report so far!! Looks like you girls had a great time! Can't wait to read more:goodvibes

I'm loving the trip report.

Yay your back! I'm glad you had a great time on your honeymoon! Can't wait to read more.

Congratulations! I can't wait to read more!!

Thanks everyone! Sorry i've been kind of lacking in the post department! It's been such a crazy week with starting the new job and new city whatnot. We move into our townhouse tomorrow! I can't wait!

Okay sorry this has taken me a few days to get back to, we've been moving so it's been crazy!

Day 4

So day four was upon us! I couldn't believe we were getting married in less than 24 hours! This was also my one day to get a decent amount of sleep which I was very thankful for!

We went to Crystal Nails to get our pedis/manis. I have to say I thought this place looked a little off but they were fantastic! We loved our nails! Although for anyone getting married in a theme park and an early ceremony, I suggest getting your nails done as late as possible, i was freaking out about chipping all day

At the salon
IMG_3768.jpg

Showing our nails off
showingoff.jpg

The grand total for 6 manis and pedis was 200.00 with tip not too bad 32/per person and my mom got a fill which i'm not sure what the cost was

Afterwards it was off to Portobellos at Downtown Disney! My bridesmaid and I used to work for Levy Restaurants and she actually still does as part of the marketing team so we got the entire meal at a VERY decent price, it was fantastic! When you go try the beer-imusu its delicious
portobellos2.jpg

The dessert tray they brought out for the table
portobellos.jpg

Then it was off to the pool to relax, this is where i bought my something blue! I totally recommend it to any bride! They have these ribbon wish bracelets that say things like "I wish to be a princess" etc...and i just tied mine around my bouquet, it said "I wish to live happily ever after"

with my grandma and my something blue
somethingblue.jpg

Off to the rehersal dinner!

The boardwalk was an AMAZING location for our dinner and the Attic was SPECTACULAR! Our guests are still talking about this night. I was a little nervous about having Rev Knox's wife do the rehersal but she was so great and super friendly with everyone!

Practice makes perfect
unitycandle.jpg

Dinner at the attic!

The view from the balcony with my test bouquet made with the ribbons from my shower
dinner.jpg

Eating!
eating.jpg

At the bar
bar.jpg

The presentation my Dad and future father-inlaw gave us was AMAZING and my FIL set it up perfectly.
presentation2.jpg

After it was over and we had all shed some tears, Alex came up and announced he had a gift for me
presentationgift.jpg

Turns out it was our Disneyland map! Long story but his grandma actually passed down an actual map from Disneyland in 1966! It was huge and we had tried to frame it but Alex kept saying it was too expensive, it was such a surprise and I was totally ecstatic!
map.jpg

Waiting for the fireworks to start
girls.jpg

my dad and bridesmaid stole our sign from attic!
stolensign.jpg

Afterwards my grandma actually suggested we take a look inside the Atlantic Dance Hall. I loved it here but we actually had to drag everyone out lol we were getting up at 5am afterall
dancehall.jpg

Then it was off to bed!

Next up the WEDDING DAY! If you can't tell I've been trying to put this off as long as possible in an attempt to get some professional photos but we'll see!

Oh my!! Everything looked like so much fun! I am so jealous of your map! Its gorgeous!! Cant wait to hear about THE day! ;)

Your rehearsal dinner looked AMAZING! I love the attic, I wish we could incorporate it somehow into our wedding. What a great gift from DF! I mean DH! lol

Hi! I don't think that I have posted at all since you've been back. I haven't been online much, but I just caught up on everything! Your trip is looking amazing so far. It looks like you had a great time with your family and bridal party and friends. And what a great surprise gift from your DH - I cannot imagine how you must have felt to get that from him! Everything is looking great, and I can't wait to read more!

I just caught up on your trip report...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love how things came together. You look great so far and it looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you on your wedding day...looking forward to reading more. Congratulations again!!!

Before I get started on my official wedding day recap I thought i'd share some preview shots! These are from Randy Chapman :)

ready.jpg

phone2.jpg

phone.jpg

alex.jpg

chapman4.jpg

chapman3.jpg

chapman2.jpg

chapman1.jpg

I am in love with them and cant wait to share our other favorites with you guys especially the disney ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter