• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the sofa beds comfortable....

I've just completed my 11th night on a pull out chair at both OKW and BLT and yes, it's not particularly comfortable but I've been so tired after a day of Disney that I coped.

If only they could make a sofa bed/chair bed with a proper mattress rather then a thin foam pad..

I've just completed my 11th night on a pull out chair at both OKW and BLT and yes, it's not particularly comfortable but I've been so tired after a day of Disney that I coped.

If only they could make a sofa bed/chair bed with a proper mattress rather then a thin foam pad..
I liked the older ones with the real mattress and the bar underneath. The bar never really bothered me. These foam pads on a platform are just too hard.

How are the daybeds at the poly? Plan is for my 10yo DS to sleep on it. He's not too picky but a rough nights sleep will cause a lot of meltdowns.

How are the daybeds at the poly? Plan is for my 10yo DS to sleep on it. He's not too picky but a rough nights sleep will cause a lot of meltdowns.

My 10yo son and I have been sharing the pull out sofa bed for about 4 nights at the poly, while my tall 9yo is on the drop down Murphy bed and my husband is on the queen bed (he spreads out too much for us to sleep comfortably on a queen together, lol). There has been no complaints from any of us on the beds. Your son should be fine on the daybed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter