Are signatuare dining places worth 2 meals on deluxe dining?

We are on the Deluxe plan and are a family of five. We got free dining and upgraded. My question is if we go to a table service or signature and just wanted to use three or four credits and split the food between the five of us is that allowed? I know it wouldn't be on a buffet of course but in a situation where we sit down and order?

There are some places that might not let you. Via Napoli is one for certain. Everyone must order an entrée of some kind with them.

As PP mentioned, the problem you'll run into is having meals leftover. Even with paying to upgrade from free dining, that probably isn't a very good financial decision.

We are spreading 7 nights worth over 8 days and doing several signature and a candle light processional. Plus I just can't stand to waste. I would rather pick up the tab for a family on our last day than order more than we can possibly eat! I'm really glad we can do that my youngest daughter and I will probably split several meals!

Not necessarily credits left over, if they're going to signatures.
If I were eating at a signature on the dxdp with an appetizer and a dessert I most definitely would not be able to eat 3 meals/day so I'd skip a meal. I've done the dxdp before and we had left over credits without sharing any meals, eating a few signatures, and being there a day more than what we got with the meal plan so I was speaking from experience. I just think it would be hard to fit in that many meals if you were planning to share some but I guess op would just have to figure all that out.

Not necessarily credits left over, if they're going to signatures.
Yep, this is us. We are doing 1x 1cr and 1 x 2cr a day - never more than 2 meals a day. (we have sometimes used less, but, there are some CS we want to try and are out for not necessarily maximising value per credit, but value per holiday.

We really like DxDP. We rope drop, sit down lunch during hot and crowded time, and signature dinner. We really enjoy the signatures. Kids love getting to try different things and desserts. They also enjoy the refillable mug and getting any they want (so many goodies all over the place). we load up with snacks for home if we have remaining snack credits, and we usually do. Our TS meals serve as a nice down time to replenish in A/C. We go in summer.

We really like DxDP. We rope drop, sit down lunch during hot and crowded time, and signature dinner. We really enjoy the signatures. Kids love getting to try different things and desserts. They also enjoy the refillable mug and getting any they want (so many goodies all over the place). we load up with snacks for home if we have remaining snack credits, and we usually do. Our TS meals serve as a nice down time to replenish in A/C. We go in summer.
Have to say, I love having left over credits so I can take favourite snacks home!

You could also have 2, 2 credit meals in one day. Tiffins for lunch followed by Jiko at dinner. CRT for breakfast and California Grill for dinner. HBD for lunch and Flying Fish for dinner. Sharing during some meals (not all) with this sort of planning could allow you to come out without extra credits, and less food at each meal to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter