APs are coming

So $15 per person per day IF you can get on your rides! You know that's just the introductory price for this year just like Mears Connect introduced their "Introductory" pricing to replace the free Magical Express.
Next you are going to see coin operated toilets.

They have to be making an announcement soon, right? They said before the 50th, which we are almost 6 weeks away from. You’d think there’s have to be some lead time between the announcement and sales, right? I would expect to be hearing something soon. Or at least hoping.

They have to be making an announcement soon, right? They said before the 50th, which we are almost 6 weeks away from. You’d think there’s have to be some lead time between the announcement and sales, right? I would expect to be hearing something soon. Or at least hoping.

My guess...and its just that...is we will see it tomorrow, now that Genie has been unleashed. This way, they can include how APs will work specifically with this product. If it is not tomorrow, then I bet next Wednesday.

My guess...and its just that...is we will see it tomorrow, now that Genie has been unleashed. This way, they can include how APs will work specifically with this product. If it is not tomorrow, then I bet next Wednesday.

We will be there tomorrow but gone by Wednesday.
So one of these options will make me very happy and the other will make me very mad!!!!!
lol

I'm curious. Why did you pick tomorrow and next Wed?

I'm curious. Why did you pick tomorrow and next Wed?
I thought the same thing..NEXT WED !....
Keep in mind , the announcement is NOT going to mean you can purchase AP that day.
There should be a date announced for weeks later.
Ticketing needs the staff all set.

It'll be interesting to see if certain tiers will include Genie+ or maybe a certain # of lightning passes or some sort of advantage in getting them. For example: Open them up at 8:00am for the top tier - before park opening but after resort guests. Something like that.

Or maybe they'll just be the same. I'd be somewhat surprised if the price doesn't go up, too, but maybe they'll surprise us. (😂😂 I know - I'm such a jokester. Not raise the price?? :lmao: :lmao: )

It'll be interesting to see if certain tiers will include Genie+ or maybe a certain # of lightning passes or some sort of advantage in getting them. For example: Open them up at 8:00am for the top tier - before park opening but after resort guests. Something like that.

Or maybe they'll just be the same. I'd be somewhat surprised if the price doesn't go up, too, but maybe they'll surprise us. (😂😂 I know - I'm such a jokester. Not raise the price?? :lmao: :lmao: )
In one of the videos they mentioned APs would be able to purchase Genie+ on the day of their visit though I hadn't thought that perhaps the highest level of AP perhaps they would include it.

In one of the videos they mentioned APs would be able to purchase Genie+ on the day of their visit though I hadn't thought that perhaps the highest level of AP perhaps they would include it.
I only thought of that because maxpass was included in the top tier of the former Disneyland AP program, but who really knows. They took it out with the new "magic key" program.

They could also offer it at a discount (maybe $5 or half price or something like that), too. We'll just have to wait and see.

"So you can spend less time waiting in line" and more time fighting with Disney IT! Don't see how this could go wrong.

I'm late to the conversation RoseGold! Take my two cents with a grain of salt, but as a DLR AP holder, MaxPass was pretty seamless to use, we didn't have any issues with it. Granted, there's a lot more data with Genie, but I'm optimistic.

Tomorrow is Friday and they tend to drop news then as well as mid week. Also, I have to renew my DDs AP and I can’t until Wednesday so I figure the new price will happen as soon as I can.

I just noticed this when I went to check in. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am at least 10% positive that October 1st is not in 4 days... But in 4 days, it will be Wednesday and 4 days 14 hours would be the end of the that midnite and the start of Thursday.

Does anyone else's app show the same? Let the speculation begin!

I just noticed this when I went to check in. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am at least 10% positive that October 1st is not in 4 days... But in 4 days, it will be Wednesday and 4 days 14 hours would be the end of the that midnite and the start of Thursday.

Does anyone else's app show the same? Let the speculation begin!

View attachment 598650
I think they're having the mickey heads be zeros...so it's 040 days...

Well I was wrong about yesterday. Hoping Wednesday..but I can renew DDS gold AP Tuesday which I will do in case there’s an increase in price!

ETA. These are pure guesses. I have no info from sources.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter