APs are coming

BillPA

DIS Veteran
New Walt Disney World Annual Pass Sales Update
Walt Disney World recently announced that new Walt Disney World Annual Passes will be available in time for the start of their 50th anniversary celebration in October 2021. More information will be available later in August 2021.

The Stitch error page has disappeared today and the new page includes this language:

• Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid theme park admission are eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their Resort stay(s), in addition to holding up to 3 days of theme park reservations at a time on a rolling basis. Once you use a theme park reservation, you can make another reservation for a future date.

And there is now a price for them when you access tickets and passes through the app

I don’t remember that being there. I am getting $849 price which doesn’t match any price from before.

Obviously you can’t buy, but wonder if this is the new Gold price since I would be eligible to purchase that type of ticket.

So it looks like price went up about $100

ANNUAL PASS PRICES WERE LAST INCREASED ON
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2020.
PRICES BELOW INCLUDE 6.5% TAX.

Pass TypeAll AgesDVC Member
All Ages
Platinum Annual Pass$1272.68$957.44
Platinum Annual Pass Renewal$1,012.82$813.66
Platinum Plus Annual Pass$1379.18$1,063.94
Platinum Plus Annual Pass Renewal$957.44$813.66
Gold Annual Pass
DVC and FL Residents only
$765.74$744.44
Gold Annual Pass Renewal
$632.61$632.61

Sorry…I couldn’t either but it seems like a step in the right direction that we will hear soon?

Did your app show that same price?
It says starting at $849 on the app for me as well and I’m not a Florida resident or a blue card member.

So it looks like price went up about $100

ANNUAL PASS PRICES WERE LAST INCREASED ON
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2020.
PRICES BELOW INCLUDE 6.5% TAX.

Pass TypeAll AgesDVC Member
All Ages
Platinum Annual Pass$1272.68$957.44
Platinum Annual Pass Renewal$1,012.82$813.66
Platinum Plus Annual Pass$1379.18$1,063.94
Platinum Plus Annual Pass Renewal$957.44$813.66
Gold Annual Pass
$765.74$744.44
Gold Annual Pass Renewal
$632.61$632.61
We paid $650.72 including tax for our Gold renewals in March of this year, so I'm not sure of the prices shown above. Did they come from MDE or some other source?

We paid $650.72 including tax for our Gold renewals in March of this year, so I'm not sure of the prices shown above. Did they come from MDE or some other source?

Not sure why I am getting the $849. It can’t be for Gold as others here see the same amount and are not eligible for that price.

Seems like it’s not new and I just got excited it was.

Not sure why I am getting the $849. It can’t be for Gold as others here see the same amount and are not eligible for that price.

Seems like it’s not new and I just got excited it was.
On the MDE website, when I click the various items under Tickets and Passes, I can't see anything except the option to buy regular tickets. On the MDE app, when I click the + at the bottom and then Buy Tickets and Passes, I see Annual Passes "starting price (ages 3+) before tax: $849," but when I click that I see that APs can't be purchased at this time. So there's no telling what the $849 is - I sure hope it's not the price for new Gold passes or renewals!

On the MDE website, when I click the various items under Tickets and Passes, I can't see anything except the option to buy regular tickets. On the MDE app, when I click the + at the bottom and then Buy Tickets and Passes, I see Annual Passes "starting price (ages 3+) before tax: $849," but when I click that I see that APs can't be purchased at this time. So there's no telling what the $849 is - I sure hope it's not the price for new Gold passes or renewals!

Me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter