April Monthly Challenge ~ April Winner is...girldreamer02!! Congrats!

awwww I was hoping to add my LOs for next month's :confused3
add 8 pages for me
I'll post pics after I get them took
where is the smilie with the camera???

You can hold them and add them to next month if you'd like. .that isn't an issue.... :)

Just let me know if you want to add them now or later!

They are posted so go ahead & add
next up is figuring out what else I need to get done

I completed 15 more :) Nowhere near my goal. Clearly I need to crop more & swap less ;) Yeah--like that's gonna happen :rotfl:

Well my goal was 30 pages 13 cards. I did a total of 20 pages (11 today LOL) and 17 cards for April.

Just returned from a crop and got 7 pages completed : ) No problem on forgetting the date. It happens to me all the time.

Yay, girldreamer!! Way to go!! I need to have a productive May--I've gotta get to it!

Sorry I'm so late in posting. I made my goal this month I completed 76 pages and I caught up with my Halloween book. It's finally up to date.:banana:

This is a couple of days late, but I wanted to post that I did finish 4 more pages on Saturday night.

I finished the job I was working on, cleaned up my home office (which is also my scrapping area) and hopefully I'll be able to scrapbook again in May!

I let the first of the month pass me by and didn't think about posting my numbers till today. I got 6 pages completed. But I know I am going to bust out some pages for this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter