April meet at the POR

Is this your stalker hit list? :scared1: J/k!! Yes, I will be there but I need details. I don't know what to get Staley.......blankets? :confused3 I think baby GAP has cute clothes but it goes by the weight and I don't know how much her baby will weigh. :confused3 I always thought the clothes went by the month.
Don't worry, pixster, the baby's going to need clothes for the whole year, so just get whatever looks cute in whatever size. You just need to be careful with obviously seasonal stuff (summer tops and shorts, heavy Christmas/winter clothing) Most of the year we wear layers, so that's a pretty safe bet. Or jammies. Or jeans.

I used to be pretty good at guessing age/weight, but with Mikalah, who knows? She is off the charts in height and weight, so if this baby follows in her giant footsteps... :confused3

Ok so because Sarah isnt on at night I'm an idiot!!!

New list

Megan
Sarah
Her mom probably
Melody
Lynn
Alex
Andrea
Pixster
Me

Don't worry, pixster, the baby's going to need clothes for the whole year, so just get whatever looks cute in whatever size. You just need to be careful with obviously seasonal stuff (summer tops and shorts, heavy Christmas/winter clothing) Most of the year we wear layers, so that's a pretty safe bet. Or jammies. Or jeans.

I used to be pretty good at guessing age/weight, but with Mikalah, who knows? She is off the charts in height and weight, so if this baby follows in her giant footsteps... :confused3

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7189&pid=541794&scid=541794002 :laughing:

thats right but wont she be there with her mom? I can tell albert but he better not blow it...
She will be with her Mom, but said her Mom would probably not come to the shower. But that was when we thought it was at the DLH. So now that it is at Hojos, she might like to come too.

Andrea, the same goes for your family too.

Ok so because Sarah isnt on at night I'm an idiot!!!

New list

Megan
Sarah
Her mom probably
Melody
Lynn
Alex
Andrea
Pixster
Me

ok im pulling out the beast...sarahs mom is not a hyena and this is a hyena babyshower....so someone needs to tell sarah its a hyena meet/babyshower...she can break away from her mom for an hour or so

well yeah...shes only been talking to the other women for a bit and she spends the majority of time over on the hyena thread

Plus it's not really practical to provide food/cake/drinks for everyone on the girls only trip also!!

Andrea

She will be with her Mom, but said her Mom would probably not come to the shower. But that was when we thought it was at the DLH. So now that it is at Hojos, she might like to come too.

Andrea, the same goes for your family too.

Thanks, but I am leaving them all behind in the room! I want to actually be able to visit with you guys! :rotfl:

Andrea

I think we will be good with sarah's mom coming if she wants to. No big deal. wouldnt be nice to leave her alone. She sounds sweet too.

And I forgot Bernice on that list. GEESH. I'm going off of my buddy list for who is online and I'm forgetting the people that are not online

Ok so again

Megan
Sarah
Her mom possibly
Bernice
Melody
Lynn
Alex
Pixster
Andrea
Me

Plus it's not really practical to provide food/cake/drinks for everyone on the girls only trip also!!

Andrea

I don't think they will provide food on the ladies trip. I'm nervous about meeting them. I don't talk to them at all. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter