April Challenge ~ Scrapbookers are Angels at Saving Memories! Winner Macca1111!!!

4 more for me tonight. I hope to get another 4 or 5 done tomorrow since it is supposed to rain all day. Hopefully the kids will let me.

Finally got some pages done! I completed 15 at a crop today!!

I've done 8 this weekend - I need to break out my new vacation album and get that started, but I'm stuck for a first page and too anal to start at p2 :blush:

Just got back from a weekend crop retreat. Did 30 pages. I also got all my wedding photos mounted and ready to scrap (27 years later).

WOOHOOO got some more pages done. As of Friday I only had 10 done I did more over the weekend that put me at 29. I have to do 2 more pages and 2 more cards and I hit my goal for the month.

Another one for me - that's my vacation album started:goodvibes

Haven't been around for a while but DD is graduating and I need to get her books finished! I only have 15 pages completed this month so far and am so far behind. Guess I work better under a deadline!

bobcat!!!!! holy cow, where have you been??? How are you?? I was just thinking about you the other day.

DD is graduating??? :faint: my how time flies!

bobcat!!!!! holy cow, where have you been??? How are you?? I was just thinking about you the other day.

DD is graduating??? :faint: my how time flies!

Surviving! I've been in a Disney funk because I knew I wouldn't be going back for a while. The kids are at an age where it's really hard to coordinate their schedules and they are expensive little buggers!

Right now I am just trying to get DDs high school book updated so I have a ton of pages to finish before June 6th. Right now I am realizing that I didn't scrap any of her freshman year! You guys can keep me accountable for getting done. If I'm not at the top of pages done in May I didn't finish LOL

2 more for tonight. My goal is to make it to 50 again for the month. Three more and I'm there!

I did 2 the other day, wanted to do more but Vegas is still causing me problems...almost done tho, which is nice.

Hi all :) I've discovered the joy of digital scrapbooking!!!!! I have completed 42 pages this week and have completed the album for our trip last month (actually we haven't even been home a month yet) :banana: I sent the album to be printed tonight :yay: I am thinking there may be light at the end of the tunnel of catching up :thumbsup2

I did 12 tonight, and hope to finish Vegas off soon, probably not before the month ends, but before school's out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter