April Challenge ~ Scrapbookers are Angels at Saving Memories! Winner Macca1111!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Spring has Sprung!!! :yay:

:welcome: to April 2010!!!!

Time to put a spring into our scrapping piles and get the photos and memorabilia into layouts!!

Everyone is welcome. We have an annual thread that is updated from here at the end of each month. These are the same catergories as in our annual one. Have fun and get that scrapping done!

We count pages over 6 x 6 in size (you can choose to half the count if you don't think they small ones are worth as much.) You can scrap digitally, with paper, blended, or hybrid scrapping. It all counts!!!

Goal for the month of April: 1000 pages

Current Leader: :donald:

My pages don’t count but my goal for the month is 75

Alright, let the scrappin' begin!!! :thumbsup2popcorn::

Anyone going to a crop this month? :artist:

morgansmom2000
colleeng
lisa
mantaz
lovingthemouse
pjlla

Players :banana:

lisa
BAMB
SIOH
lindababe
hffmheidi
PBF

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):

jandj - 1
rrbb - 3
TRM - 3
rlovew - 4
MadilynnsMomma - 6
mousescrapper - 6
jacksmomma - 6
scrapmouse - 7
fairyprincess1 - 7
tiggerfan - 8
laura&fam - 8
dsneygirl - 9
AWM - 10

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

lovingthemouse - 14
mantaz - 15
nikkistevej - 16
pjlla - 16
wdwmickey - 16
MazdaUK - 16
ick33 - 17
NEE - 17
DIT - 18
vanyel - 20
bobcat - 22

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

PN96 - 30 (MINE DON'T count toward winner)
meyernl - 30
Nutz4Dizney - 36
MM2000 - 40

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

colleeng - 52
AR - 60
macca1111 - 69 :donald:

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

I am in the process of getting my digi packages on my new laptop, then I hope to do some digi scrapping and the end of April I am attending an all day crop which I hope to get something accomplished there!

I am in for the month. I might sit and try to do some tonight. I do have an all day crop coming up at the end of the month. Can't wait for it. I hope to get back on track with scrapbooking!

I'm in for this month. I have one crop this month coming up. Hopefully DH's schedule works with it.

I'm in. Goal for this month is 50. No crops anywhere around here. I will stick to my 2 per day, hopefully. Working on DL April 2009 trip.

I'm in. . .no crops for me, and it's that NUTS time at work, but I'm determined! My goal is 50 this month! I'm going to clean out/up my scraproom tomorrow, so I should be good to go!

I'm in. I want to do at least one page for myself.

That might be all I get done as I have no crops planned :sad2: and I'll be be getting ready for vacation in 3 short weeks!

I'm in. I have crops to choose from and projects on the table. Heaven only knows how many pages will result.

I'm in again this month. I have been really pleased with the progress I am making this year! I probably won't get a lot done this month, though, because I will spend my scrapping time making up kits to take to CKC Manchester at the end of the month!!

Anyhow, I am on board with 7 done already this month!! .................P

I am in for this month - I am hosting a crop, and over the past few days have completed 9 pages. Need to get this book done for tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter