April Challenge ~ Scrapbookers are Angels at Saving Memories! Winner Macca1111!!!

I got 4 more done tonight. That brings my total for the month to 52! :banana::banana: That's a new monthly record for me!

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday, but it was late and I knew I wasn't even close to being the top scrapper for the month.

I finished 4 pages yesterday.

I will update this tomorrow..as we just got home from a soccer game...
I'll post the winner tomorrow morning around 10ish or whenever I wake up... :)

updated and finished here.... if you have forgotten to post please add them to the annual scrapbooking thread.. that will be updated sometime next week..

hold on momentarily for a winner to be announced to host next month!!!

Congratulations on a very successful month!!!
I need to really get myself in gear but there is so much going on this month...but I'm so far behind!!!

Congratulations to our challenge winner!!!!!

MACCA1111

Congratulations on a very successful month!!!
I need to really get myself in gear but there is so much going on this month...but I'm so far behind!!!

Congratulations to our challenge winner!!!!!

MACCA1111

I understand...it's taking me until today to come post the 12 pages I did on the 30th! I'm also evidently going to go start the thread for May! Yipee!

sorry a few days late, but please add 9 more to my April totals....

not alot but I accomplised all but 1 of scrapping goals (catch up) for last month. Hoping May is great!

Nancy--my total for April is 46 pages (see post 39 & 118), its not a big deal, but, do you want me to add the 30 pages that didn't get counted to the yearly total page? Thanks, Cheryl :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter