April 2022 Anyone?

We will be there. My sons will be going to Disney on a trip with their music department and DH and I are going, too. We aren't chaperoning, but rather dropping them off at school and heading down ourselves. We'll be in the same parks on the same days as our boys, but we are looking forward to doing some things on our own, and our boys are looking forward to going to Disney with their friends. Exact dates aren't known yet, but it will probably be the week before Easter or the week after Easter. We haven't figured out where we are staying yet, but it will either be a value or a moderate.

We are currently booked April 14-16 at the Poly and are supposed to go on the fantasy afterwards.

But I did end up booking Beach Club from April 16-23 incase DCL still isn’t running by the time our paid in full is due. I don’t want to be the first cruise out and I’m unsure because our daughter is 5.

Regardless, we will be at the Poly and the beach club isn’t a bad trade off instead of the cruise. But our daughter was really excited for the cruise. (We were supposed to go Easter this year)

I’m checking in the last day of April for 8 nights so I know I’m mostly May but I am still so excited. Staying Boardwalk Villas and have never been in the spring so this will be my first F&G!

I’m checking in the last day of April for 8 nights so I know I’m mostly May but I am still so excited. Staying Boardwalk Villas and have never been in the spring so this will be my first F&G!
We usually go in the spring. We love F&G. So pretty.

There’s a new post on this board with a poll for Spring Break dates 2022. There hasn’t been a lot of responses yet but it looks like April 11 and 18 are the most popular so far. Ours is the 18th (14 and 15th also). We arrive on the 21st and stay the full week of the 25th. This is similar to our 2019 trip where we arrived the Thursday after Easter Sunday and stayed through the next week. The parks weren’t too crowded and the weather was great. I’m so glad we are all less than a year away from our trips!

There’s a new post on this board with a poll for Spring Break dates 2022. There hasn’t been a lot of responses yet but it looks like April 11 and 18 are the most popular so far. Ours is the 18th (14 and 15th also). We arrive on the 21st and stay the full week of the 25th. This is similar to our 2019 trip where we arrived the Thursday after Easter Sunday and stayed through the next week. The parks weren’t too crowded and the weather was great. I’m so glad we are all less than a year away from our trips!
Ours is the same. That’s when we will be there

booked our flights today we are set for March 31st to April 7th. Not sure which DVC studio we will book yet. Probably CCV or BRV!

Just booked April this morning! Was waiting for AKL to open because spring is usually perfect for animal watching - not too hot or cold. Hoping the last week in April will be the sweet spot between spring break and love bugs, lol!

Just booked April this morning! Was waiting for AKL to open because spring is usually perfect for animal watching - not too hot or cold. Hoping the last week in April will be the sweet spot between spring break and love bugs, lol!
It’s open now! If you wanted to switch it

Booked off-site April 9-14! We are putting money away to buy the discounted gift cards from the giftcard deal site and then use those to buy park tickets. It'll be my DH, daughters (18) and sons (10), and I. We went June of 2018 (2 days at Universal and 5 at Disney) and I was insane with planning- to the point that my husband almost left Epcot when I was frantically trying to get to Soarin for our FP. Actually, the rest of the trip was MUCH better once I relaxed. We went the week before Christmas 2019 and it was AMAZING. I planned but nothing was written in stone and my DH actually enjoyed using the Disney park app for strategies. We did two rest days and still did a ton of rides, sit down meals, etc. CANNOT WAIT!!

We will be there Good Friday through the Saturday after Easter🎉🎉. Most likely will book in the next 2-3 weeks before we hit the 7 month mark. Hoping to stay at the Poly-as our last trip was our first off property r/t covid and we missed being in the bubble!

We will be there Good Friday through the Saturday after Easter🎉🎉. Most likely will book in the next 2-3 weeks before we hit the 7 month mark. Hoping to stay at the Poly-as our last trip was our first off property r/t covid and we missed being in the bubble!
We will be there that same time frame. Doing a Poly/Beach Club split stay

Hi! As you can see by my username (had I known what was in store I wouldn’t have picked one with our dates lol), we have had our trip rescheduled a few times now.
We are Canadian so it’s tough to get there right now, but hoping 4th time is a charm and April 2022 is when we can finally go!
We will be staying offsite, and will be doing 5 days at WDW between April 26-May 2. Hoping for low crowds, but we will see!

Hoping to go March 31-Apr. 10 while my husband attends a convention. While he's at the convention, it will be my first time solo in the parks. Just awaiting confirmation that he is actually going to the convention. If so, we'll be offsite.

Originally we were supposed to go March 2020…obviously had to cancel that. Then had October 2021 booked, rescheduled to January 2022, and now decided to reschedule to April 2022. I’m hoping this time it actually happens!!!

Originally we were supposed to go March 2020…obviously had to cancel that. Then had October 2021 booked, rescheduled to January 2022, and now decided to reschedule to April 2022. I’m hoping this time it actually happens!!!
We were originally May 2020 then August 2020 then May 2021 now April 2022 AND May 2022 (hopefully)

So is this turning into the "official" April 2022 thread? I have first part of Easter week at Beach Club and I was amazed to get it!

So is this turning into the "official" April 2022 thread? I have first part of Easter week at Beach Club and I was amazed to get it!
I haven't seen another one...so I guess this is it! Just booked my April flights a couple hours ago. Looking more and more like we're going in April and May...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter