APRIL 2016 Rental Car Discount ~ Promo Code ~ Rate Watch

The past few years I have always had a 30$ off coupon to add to my Alamo rentals - I think one year it was American Airlines and another year Visa maybe? I keep hoping that one will come along before our trip that works with our rate! For my kids - the rental of the mini van is one of their favorite parts but I prefer to pay 200-250 for it and I'm currently at 275 with Vegas Brazil..

The past few years I have always had a 30$ off coupon to add to my Alamo rentals - I think one year it was American Airlines and another year Visa maybe? I keep hoping that one will come along before our trip that works with our rate! For my kids - the rental of the mini van is one of their favorite parts but I prefer to pay 200-250 for it and I'm currently at 275 with Vegas Brazil..

I've used those same coupons, usually between $25-$30. So far I haven't found any active Alamo coupons. A bunch expired at the end of the year and nothing new took their place.

Try Alamo coupon AD3868JST $25 off. I came across this coupon on carrentalsavers dot com. I do not not any more information for this coupon other then it says $25 off specialty when applied but seems to work on everything.

Anyone familiar with Fox Rental cars? I know it's "off site" but am wondering if it's a pain and annoying. I wonder if the shuttles take a while to come?! Looking for a minivan 4/6-4/17, pick up at MCO but drop off at FLL. It was over $100 cheaper than the next at about $550. I was hoping to spend about $500. Should I book now or wait it out?

Try Alamo coupon AD3868JST $25 off. I came across this coupon on carrentalsavers dot com. I do not not any more information for this coupon other then it says $25 off specialty when applied but seems to work on everything.

I can't find this code on carrentalsavers. There's a line describing it, but the link is just to the alamo page and there's nothing there. But it works!! Thank you!!!!!!

Thanks to the folks on this forum and persistence I was able to get a minivan through Alamo for 1 week and 4 days in April for $367. When I began my search it was $479 with the Vegas Brazil code. Watched, watched, watched... Then added the $25 special code posted here. Price came down to $450. Then this morning tried the Alamo site again and got the $367!! Persist! Don't give up looking for those better rates! Cancelations easy if you book again with the lower rate. Go for it! Thank you all for the continued great info!

Thank you I changed my reservation as well. It went from $212 to $203 using 7016427 and AD3868JST mid size for 1 week and 2 days.

I just got a standard sized car for 23-28 for 205 at Alamo through Costco travel. Alamo insider was 188 but did NOT include the additional driver which Costco throws in for free.

Thank you EpcotQueen! I just updated my reservation and I am down from $275 to $226 for a minivan from April 13-20! Finally into my comfort zone!

Yes, thank you EpcotQueen! I went from $585 (ezrental) to $367 (alamo) using your codes for a minivan from April 6-17!! So super excited!

A question in the Vegas Brazil code-did anyone enter a credit card to reserve their Alamo car?

We have one reservation with enterprise for $750 for a minivan from April 15-25 with a credit card hold. Now I just did an Alamo one for the same dates for $350 but I have no credit card hold.

A question in the Vegas Brazil code-did anyone enter a credit card to reserve their Alamo car?

We have one reservation with enterprise for $750 for a minivan from April 15-25 with a credit card hold. Now I just did an Alamo one for the same dates for $350 but I have no credit card hold.
No. I never ever place a hold to reserve a car. I pay when I pick it up. Typically if you watch rental rates and codes you are going to be changing reservations and companies so much, you don't want to tie up any funds just to cancel and rebook every time it drops.

No. I never ever place a hold to reserve a car. I pay when I pick it up. Typically if you watch rental rates and codes you are going to be changing reservations and companies so much, you don't want to tie up any funds just to cancel and rebook every time it drops.

Thanks. But a credit card hold, no payment goes thru just a hold in case you don't show up and your car is guaranteed.

Anyways, my husband found it. We'd hate to show up and have no car and there are 6 of us. He is just thrilled because it saved us about $400.

Thanks. But a credit card hold, no payment goes thru just a hold in case you don't show up and your car is guaranteed.

Anyways, my husband found it. We'd hate to show up and have no car and there are 6 of us. He is just thrilled because it saved us about $400.
I'm sorry I misunderstood. I think our credit card is saved in our Alamo account. When we booked we signed in so its already there. I'm not sure about the other places I've tried before.

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I think our credit card is saved in our Alamo account. When we booked we signed in so its already there. I'm not sure about the other places I've tried before.

No problem. When I used the Vegas code it didn't have a credit card spot and it said here is your reservation number so we were concerned.

But like I said my husband found a spot and paid for it because I really don't think we are going to get any better then $350 for a minivan for 10/11 days. So now all he has to do is go to the kiosk.

We aren't headed to MCO, but Ft. Myers and it's a smaller airport.

Thanks again

My credit card info is stored in my profile. I do not have to re-enter when I make my ressies. I do not prepay. I check in on line before I fly and print out the 'checked in' ressie to turn in at the booth as you exit the rental car site at the airport. Credit card does not get charged until you turn the car in.

My credit card info is stored in my profile. I do not have to re-enter when I make my ressies. I do not prepay. I check in on line before I fly and print out the 'checked in' ressie to turn in at the booth as you exit the rental car site at the airport. Credit card does not get charged until you turn the car in.

Sorry, me bad, he didn't pre pay its just reserved. Just when we made the resize there was no spot for a CC and it just said here is your reservation #. So after he fished around the site he found a spot for the CC.

Fingers crossed for a smoke free car!

Thanks for the Alamo codes! I am at $157 (including taxes) for April 18-25th for a mid size. Costco was at $221. NICE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter