AP rate question

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
If I all ready have my reservation and the AP rates come out for my time frame do I just call and I am guaranteed that I will receive the AP rate on my exsisting reservation, or is there a limited number of these rates available and its a first come first serve basis. I'm not real familiar with the whole AP thing so I was not sure how that worked. I hope this made sense.

There is no guarantee, you can only switch to an AP rate if one is available for your resort and for your dates. If the resort is full or close to full for your dates, AP rates may not be available.

and keep this in mind. the first time i called to add the AP rate to my reservation for june, i was told none were available for WL. so, i tried later in the week and sure enough there was some available. so keep trying if you are told none are available. good luck

Hello,

The rates are not gauranteed, but there are several options.

1 - You can try different dates, and combinations . Perhaps 5 of 7 days are open at AP rates, and it's better to get a partial discount than none.

2 - Sometimes other resorts are open during your dates, and often times you can get a better or at least equal class of resort for less money.

3 - Keep trying every few days, sometimes dates open up due to cancellations.

Hope this helps,

Take care,

Bill ( who saved $223 on Coronado ressie when the AP rates came out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter