AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Interesting/surprising that the vouchers can’t be reassigned. Wonder if anyone else has had that experience?
Same here!
It says « there are Fastpass+ associated with this ticket » and an error mistake. There is a phone number to call but I haven’t tried it

Just got my callback to repurchase passes that we took refunds for last year. It was only 9 days from my call requesting to repurchase.
I am very glad I saw here that the call could be from an 800 number because mine was and I don’t usually answer those.
The cost was $1722 for 3 adult Florida Silver passes.

Thanks!

Has anyone successfully been able to reassign their vouchers to someone else?
Great question...hope someone can report back

Also, as a “carseatguru” the disappearance of magical express must give you angina...the combination of a rental car and car seats is the worst!

Great question...hope someone can report back

Also, as a “carseatguru” the disappearance of magical express must give you angina...the combination of a rental car and car seats is the worst!
LOL! My youngest is 12 now but yes, I can see how that's going to be a nightmare for families!

I saw some random posts in this thread that Disney AP sales for platinum were to start up on 3/7.
Is this accurate?
Is it just the Platinum?

I saw some random posts in this thread that Disney AP sales for platinum were to start up on 3/7.
Is this accurate?
Is it just the Platinum?

No, I think you may have misunderstood.

No new APs are being sold.

The only significance of March 7 was that Blizzard Beach reopened. So from that point it's possible that current or former Platinum Plus passholders could renew or somehow reinstate the Plus option. I'm not sure of those details.

My pass expired in November. I emailed about getting a new one - got the we are not currently selling AP’s reply. So guess I have to phone. I don’t know know when I can go; but as soon as travel restrictions lift (Canada) I am going.

My pass expired in November. I emailed about getting a new one - got the we are not currently selling AP’s reply. So guess I have to phone. I don’t know know when I can go; but as soon as travel restrictions lift (Canada) I am going.
That’s annoying...you should call the Passholder line. 407-WDW-PASS

Alright so my pass was due to expire in May 2020. It was then extended but because I wasn’t comfortable traveling yet at the time I ended up cancelling and getting the refund. I have an upcoming trip April 12 with 6 day tickets that I’m hoping to be able to upgrade to an Annual Pass since I should qualify to get one. My first park is Epcot and we will be entering through international gateway. Is it better to wait and try and upgrade in person at the International Gateway guest relations or will I have better luck calling? My concern with calling is the wait for a call back my take too long since my trip is only a month out. Is in person better/does it matter where in person or is calling better?

Alright so my pass was due to expire in May 2020. It was then extended but because I wasn’t comfortable traveling yet at the time I ended up cancelling and getting the refund. I have an upcoming trip April 12 with 6 day tickets that I’m hoping to be able to upgrade to an Annual Pass since I should qualify to get one. My first park is Epcot and we will be entering through international gateway. Is it better to wait and try and upgrade in person at the International Gateway guest relations or will I have better luck calling? My concern with calling is the wait for a call back my take too long since my trip is only a month out. Is in person better/does it matter where in person or is calling better?

I have a very similar situation. I did call, and waiting 2 weeks for the call back. I am being allowed to get a new annual pass, but since my tickets originally came from UnderCover tourist, they are only able to upgrade in person (go figure, and hard to believe). I was told to visit guest services at Disney Springs. My account has been noted so wife & I can upgrade. We are holding 4 day hopper passes, purchased FEB 2020 with the plans to visit last DEC and upgrade to annual. GOOD LUCK

I have a very similar situation. I did call, and waiting 2 weeks for the call back. I am being allowed to get a new annual pass, but since my tickets originally came from ******************, they are only able to upgrade in person (go figure, and hard to believe). I was told to visit guest services at Disney Springs. My account has been noted so wife & I can upgrade. We are holding 4 day hopper passes, purchased FEB 2020 with the plans to visit last DEC and upgrade to annual. GOOD LUCK

Good luck to you too! Mine are directly from Disney so idk if that matters. I went that route just to try and ease the process.

Good luck to you too! Mine are directly from Disney so idk if that matters. I went that route just to try and ease the process.
I would definitely try and call before your trip. At least they will likely put a note on your account that you are eligible for a new AP.

I was just on hold for 56 minutes and didn't get a CM. It went straight to the recorded message about doing the survey! Ugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter