AP Discount

The way I found it is by going to the special offers page then using the sign in link for DVC and AP at the top right-hand corner.

So strange - that's what I'm trying, among other things, and still can't see 2015 AP deal. I even cleared my cookies. I think I'll defragment and reboot my entire computer and see if that works. I really want to play around with dates online and don't want to call Disney for rates....

Edit: Still doesn't show up. I even tried on my Ipad. All I get are 3 AP deals -- the one thru Dec 2014, the TiW card, and Hawaii deal. Thanks for the heads up, though, and I'm happy the AP deal shows up for everyone else but I guess I have to call...

Oh thank goodness it's not just me! I finally gave up trying to see it online (cleared cookies, defragmented, rebooted, etc.) and I called Disney. The CM knew nothing about the deal and couldn't find it anywhere in the system. She asked me to give her details that I have (like a 3 letter code or something that she could "plug in and try"), which of course I couldn't give her because I can't see the deal online! Long story short, I hung up without a room booked and pretty much gave up for a few hours lol.

I have a favor -- before I call back, can those of you who can see the deal please copy and paste the info from the site? I'm going to call again after I get back home from picking my kids up from school, and I'd like to have the details handy. Thanks so much!

I have a friend who actually saved it in her cart last night and she went to book it today and it is gone and there is no offer for her either.

I don't see it either on the site and I'm signed in with my Annual Pass. I chatted with a CM online and they told me they are out....guess I will call.

I thought it was just me. I saw the AP prices yesterday but nothing today? :confused3 Perhaps they are just upgrading it?

I was able to check availability through the AP link, but when you go to a resort page the discount isn't an option. My DD noticed it first. Then asked me to look into it. Maybe they are adding more rooms to the offer. #wishfulthinking

WOW!! It's gone for me too! Man! I am so glad my TA jumped on it from the store and got it for me!!!

I just did the online chat -- it's not convenient for me right now to make a telephone call to Disney. This was the CM's response:

The Annual Passholder 2015 hotel rates are posted online and will display when you enter your travel dates for our resorts however a specific special offers for Annual Passholders would be on the site currently if one is available.

So...I really didn't get an answer -- just want to know why the deal isn't online and when it will reappear. Shoot! This really puts a damper on my planning... :(

I just did the online chat -- it's not convenient for me right now to make a telephone call to Disney. This was the CM's response:

The Annual Passholder 2015 hotel rates are posted online and will display when you enter your travel dates for our resorts however a specific special offers for Annual Passholders would be on the site currently if one is available.

So...I really didn't get an answer -- just want to know why the deal isn't online and when it will reappear. Shoot! This really puts a damper on my planning... :(

I had the same "conversation". ugh

Mousesavers does have the offer listed on its site - no "code" but with their info I was able to calculate the discount for our stay. I'm going to call in an hour or so...wish me luck!

Well, that isn't right. I was on for my February trip and it showed only the Winter offer. It was there yesterday because I was tempted to move to RPC for $165 more.. Now it's gone

Now it's not even listed on the AP offers page. Weird. Maybe it was leaked earlier than it was suppose to be. I'm holding out hope for a better offer or more rooms, if and when it's reposted.

I had the same "conversation". ugh

Mousesavers does have the offer listed on its site - no "code" but with their info I was able to calculate the discount for our stay. I'm going to call in an hour or so...wish me luck!

Keep us posted and good luck. The DIS forum is always hot on the trail and the first to know.

Keep us posted and good luck. The DIS forum is always hot on the trail and the first to know.

DONE! Called - no problem - I just told the person I wanted to apply the AP discount to our reservation (reserved already with the Disney Visa discount). She came back (after the standard questions) with our new total and it was done. Very efficient, very easy!

We only saved $50 but we're staying in a Value. I did all of the calculations before I called and I was 6 cents short vs her total!

Still not there for me.. But maybe if you call. We saved $80 on GF when she called Monday so I am happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter