AP Discount

if you are booking 3 rooms as room only, then you pay the first nights deposit for each of the three rooms at booking. So, of example, if you are paying $100 per night per room, then your deposit would be $300. The rest is due on arrival.

Thanks. Again, the information is for future reference.

I am going with my 16 yr old son. He is the one who has premium AP ( he goes with his Dad also). Since he is on reservation and it is an adult AP can i book the AP room only rate??

I am going with my 16 yr old son. He is the one who has premium AP ( he goes with his Dad also). Since he is on reservation and it is an adult AP can i book the AP room only rate??
He is an adult for tickets and meals, but 16 is not an adult for a room reservation. Sorry

It's crazy because if planning a trip early 2015 to Aulani, you need to book flights in advance or the fares are so high.

Can someone check AP rates for me, pretty pretty please???

Nov. 1 - 5 (deluxe resorts like AKL, WL, BWI, YC, CONT.)

Nov. 7 - 11 (deluxe resorts)

thank you so very much!!!

Can someone check AP rates for me, pretty pretty please???

Nov. 1 - 5 (deluxe resorts like AKL, WL, BWI, YC, CONT.)
When searched at 1:30pm on Sept. 30th
WL = N/A
AKL = $339 Savanna View
BWI = $506 garden view club level
YC = N/A
CONT = $1023 garden wing 1 bedroom suite

Nov. 7 - 11 (deluxe resorts)
WL = N/A
AKL = N/A
BWI = N/A
YC = N/A
CONT = N/A

thank you so very much!!!

Hope that helps!

Since the discounts for Disney Visa holders came out today and for the GP on Oct 9th anything about AP discounts?

Discounts for early next year came out.

Miss the 40% off days. lol

What are the dates for the AP discount? We are going in March and again in June so I may buy an AP anyway. If the discounts are any better than the VISA card discount I already booked with I definitely will. We booked AoA for 20% off weekdays and 15% weekends. AP any better?

The discount is valid for most nights January 5, 2015 through March 28, 2015.

AOA Suites are discounted 25% Sun-Thu nights and 20% Fri & Sat. No discount for LM rooms.

AOA Suites are discounted 25% Sun-Thu nights and 20% Fri & Sat. No discount for LM rooms.

:flower3::flower3:Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:worship:

Discounts for early next year came out.

Miss the 40% off days. lol

yep.. Saved $80 on my February Stay!

Saw them yesterday. I would have to change resorts to benefit.:(

This is so strange, but I logged into the WDW site with my AP info and can only see the AP deal through December. Is the new 2015 AP deal on the site? I can see the 2015 general public deal, but not the 2015 AP deal.

The way I found it is by going to the special offers page then using the sign in link for DVC and AP at the top right-hand corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter