***Anything Tinker Bell sent/received***

This is making me sad. I cannot afford to buy/send another package.
Is it because there's a problem with mail to Italy rather than anything else?

:confused: Not sure....maybe Trilli-Magic will come check in with us and tell us how the mail service is doing.

Hopefully we can get this settled before I leave for vacation......other than Jean's ;)

Hi there
Sorry nothing yet!!
My MIL was saying the other day that the Italian post is taking AGES at the moment as they have made a lot of people redundent lately!! 3 weeks does seem like a VERY long time though!!
I'm confident it will get here in the end :)

Packages do get lost....so we do have to set a time for when we give up on its arrival and get another one on its way............so, I say Thursday....that is 3 weeks.
Let me know if it doesn't arrive by then and we will get something else figured out.

The post tried to deliver something yesterday but my folks were out ( I work!) it should be re-delivered today.
If not I will have to go pick it up Saturday.
I will let you know :)

Oh....let's hope for it to be the exchange package.
We are standing by ready to get another in the mail if it isn't.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

YAY my package has arrived :goodvibes
Thank you so much Cherry-pops,
I got a Tink glass
a couple of tink pens and a Tink keyring
They are lovely, Thanks again

:flower3:

:yay: So glad it arrived....it took soooo long. Was the glass still in one piece?

That just leaves us with JLitfin waiting. Due to arrive the end of June.
So we'll check back in here then.

Thought I would bump this back up to the top. :upsidedow

Can't wait to see what my package will be, I'll report as soon as it arrives.

:teeth: Thanks, Jean. I hadn't forgotten ;)

Your vacation time is coming and then hopefully something great will be waiting for you when you return.

Nancy, How was your trip?

It was great....of course. A bit hot for us....the humidity :eek:
It was different traveling with others, we have gone for a long time with just the 2 of us.
Looking forward to Sept and just the two of us again.

When is your next Disney trip? I just booked another yesterday :teeth:

Jean, got an email saying your package was mailed! Yeah. I'm so sorry about it taking so long. Hope you like it.

Jean, got an email saying your package was mailed! Yeah. I'm so sorry about it taking so long. Hope you like it.

Robin, that's ok, it should arrive before I leave for the beach, :woohoo: I'll let you know when it gets here

It was great....of course. A bit hot for us....the humidity :eek:
It was different traveling with others, we have gone for a long time with just the 2 of us.
Looking forward to Sept and just the two of us again.

When is your next Disney trip? I just booked another yesterday :teeth:

Not until January 2011, :sad2:, I'm planning on a week at the BLT, in a 2-BR, MK view, hopefully the boys can all make it, in between their college schedule. Their colleges have a minimester during the month of January.

Instead of Disney, DH and I decided to take a cruise next February with another couple, our first cruise, can't wait. We decided on a Royal Caribbean Cruise out of New Jersey, that way we won't need to fly to Florida to board the ship. Next cruise will be a Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter