***Anything Tinker Bell sent/received***

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out now.

Please post here when you send out and when and what you receive. Can't wait to hear!! :tinker:

Mail by date is May 1....please be on time.

Also please pick your names up through PM, so I can tell you have them.

Have fun!! :tink:

I've got my name! Box was packed, just waiting for that last little piece. I should be mailing at lunch time today, but will post when I officially mail it! :cool1:

I have ordered my stuff so as soon as it arrives I will send it out. :thumbsup2

I just ordered both of mine via Disney Shopping....good sales :thumbsup2

Anyway, it wouldn't let me put a note but I did put my screen name from the sent from section.

Picked up my name! :goodvibes Now just deciding where to shop first. Afterall, Tink is SO hard to find here. ;) :lmao:

Just picked up my name, had to wait my turn for the computer my son is home from college for the weekend

My package will go out on Monday afternoon, I'll report back then

That just leaves our vacationer to pick up her name.....:yay: You guys are good....and anxious to get going on those Tink items :tinker:

Picked up my name!:thumbsup2 Did a little Tink:tinker: shopping while I was on Vacation! :beach:Not like it's all that hard to find any Tink related items there!!!:rotfl:

Bought my item and will post once I mail it. Plan on doing so tonight. :wizard:

UPDATED: Mailed! :)

Went shopping yesterday :) I wanted to get everything!!!!!!! lol
still got one more thing to get tonight then it will be sent either tomorrow or wednesday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter