~~~Anything Mickey~~~Sent/Received thread.....COMPLETED!!

Hiya,

I got home to a missed parcel notice.... but they are making me wait 48 hours before collecting!! I'll hopefully get it Friday and let you all know if its my exchange.

Cya,
Gaspodé

Oh they do something daft like instead of taking it straight to my local post office for pick up it goes through the system (back to another city even!) and is rerouted that way. It's an admin thing I'm told. What gets me is that sometimes its 24 hrs and sometimes 48.... how can they know how long it'll take to go through? Goodness only knows but yeah, I've gotta wait :(

That is terrible,
Here, the mail carrier, just takes it back to the post office and you can pick it up as soon as it arrives back, sometimes later that day and sometimes, not until the next day.
Hope it is this exchange and you get it soon ::yes::

Soon, Missy ::yes:: Maybe today....or tomorrow.

Hopefully we will have some arrive today.

I am still watching. I think the one that I sent out should arrive today or tomorrow! :yay: I can't wait for my person to open it! :banana:

Still waiting:

amberdansmom (mailed 5-8)
Missy1961 (mailed 5-8)
Gaspode (mailed 5/5....maybe be waiting for her to pick up)
MickeyFanatic (mailed 5/3)
ksloane's DD (mailed 5/5....was supposed to arrive yesterday)
suggies08's DCousin, Amy (it is there, we just need a check in to hear what she got ::yes:: )

I think that is it. If you have been missed, let me know.

I am still watching. I think the one that I sent out should arrive today or tomorrow! :yay: I can't wait for my person to open it! :banana:

It came today!
This is one of the best exchanges I have received and I've been at awhile.

It started off with the sweetest Mickey tissue wrapper and she gave the rest of it to me too.
On top was a jumbo Mickey & Goofy wall sticker sheet.
Than we found
4 Mickey & Minnie neck pens
Blue Mickey & Minnie silhouette and heart socks
Mickey Magnetic shopping list pad
Mickey and Mickey & Minnie spiral memo pads

All that was pretty cool
But...

There is this awesome Mickey head in silver & rhinestone accented purse.

I :love: this purse!! I totally understand why you would want to keep it for yourself. It is is lovely. The purse is white with tiny silver Mickey heads and one big Silver Mickey head that has the accents. There is a silver Mickey head zipper pull and an attached Jumbo silver Mickey head keychain.

AND

as I went to load it with my things (already) I found two flashing fashion magnetic pins and a bag of 100 Mickey & Minnie stickers.

Did I mention this was an awesome exchange??

Gosh, thank you just doesn't say how much I appreciate it all. But it is all I got, so THANK YOU!!!

It came today!
This is one of the best exchanges I have received and I've been at awhile.

It started off with the sweetest Mickey tissue wrapper and she gave the rest of it to me too.
On top was a jumbo Mickey & Goofy wall sticker sheet.
Than we found
4 Mickey & Minnie neck pens
Blue Mickey & Minnie silhouette and heart socks
Mickey Magnetic shopping list pad
Mickey and Mickey & Minnie spiral memo pads

All that was pretty cool
But...

There is this awesome Mickey head in silver & rhinestone accented purse.

I :love: this purse!! I totally understand why you would want to keep it for yourself. It is is lovely. The purse is white with tiny silver Mickey heads and one big Silver Mickey head that has the accents. There is a silver Mickey head zipper pull and an attached Jumbo silver Mickey head keychain.

AND

as I went to load it with my things (already) I found two flashing fashion magnetic pins and a bag of 100 Mickey & Minnie stickers.

Did I mention this was an awesome exchange??

Gosh, thank you just doesn't say how much I appreciate it all. But it is all I got, so THANK YOU!!!

Wow, that does sound amazing! :thumbsup2

I checked the usps website and there isn't an update for the DC number. It is still listing it as "Accepted" at my post office.:confused3

I've had that happen before....and then all of a sudden it is delivered.
Some one (or more than one some one) has not been doing the scanning :(

I checked the usps website and there isn't an update for the DC number. It is still listing it as "Accepted" at my post office.:confused3

My daughter received a package today from Elizabeth. My daughter was thrilled and ran down the hall with her friend who came over and her box before I really got to see more than a few things... :rotfl: A good sign though...

I know there was a Mickey pen, tshirt, fan, stickers, magic washcloth (and a figment washcloth...how cool is that?), and a lollipop. I know there was more but I haven't gotten to see it...

Thanks so much for a great package!!!

My daughter received a package today from Elizabeth. My daughter was thrilled and ran down the hall with her friend who came over and her box before I really got to see more than a few things... :rotfl: A good sign though...

I know there was a Mickey pen, tshirt, fan, stickers, magic washcloth (and a figment washcloth...how cool is that?), and a lollipop. I know there was more but I haven't gotten to see it...

Thanks so much for a great package!!!

I'm glad it arrived. Elizabeth put a few "extra" things in the package for having to wait so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter