~~~Anything Mickey~~~Sent/Received thread.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I am getting names out now!!

::MickeyMo Post here when you send out AND when, what and from who you receive. ::MickeyMo
I can't wait to hear of all the great Mickey items. The Disney Store has some really cute things right now :mickeyjum

Mail by date is May 4!!

:mickeyjum Let's have some fun!! :mickeyjum

All names are out!!
We have 27 playing :woohoo:

My box is ready also :)
I just need to seal it, address it and hopefully have it picked up tomorrow!!

I placed my order tonight, was told my person can expect it in 7 to 10 days. Since I ordered it, there will be no DIS name. It is coming from disneyshopping.com

I sent my one that has the farthest to go this afternoon, airmail.

Still need some filler for the others.

I'm waiting for the first package to get here from disneyshopping. That should be here anyday now. Alysia picked out her stuff this evening. I'll get them both in the mail early next week.

we went shopping tonight!!! I just LOVE what I got it has less "extras" but the main thing ... well lets just say the girl is lucky to get it away from me :lmao:

:yay: Sounds like we are having fun shopping ::yes::

Mine is going into the mail today also :)

I have had loads of fun shopping for this one! I <3 Mickey!

Anyways, should be in the post on Tuesday, Airmail of course. I will post to confirm :)

Gaspodé

Still 2 names to be picked up. I know one person is out of town until tomorrow.....so just one. If it isn't picked up tomorrow, I will try e-mail.

:thumbsup2 I sent mine from disney.com. They didn't let me put a gift note in it, so I'll keep an eye out for the post. DDs is packed and will be mailed tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter