~~~Anything Mickey Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: for mailings.

That is good of you to share, Angela.....sometimes we have no choice ;)

Tomorrow is mail day!!
Be sure to post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home? My package from Jamie! And what a great package too.

I got:
a 3" Vinylmation Mickey
a really cute plaid Mickey wallet
some Mickey & Minnie magnets
a Mickey case that will be perfect for my Ipod
and a Mickey reusable cup - that looks like a fast food cup. I love those, I use them all the time.

thank you Jamie! Everything is so cute & I know I will use & enjoy it all. :thumbsup2:cool1:

Missy1961 said:
Guess what was waiting for me when I got home? My package from Jamie! And what a great package too.

I got:
a 3" Vinylmation Mickey
a really cute plaid Mickey wallet
some Mickey & Minnie magnets
a Mickey case that will be perfect for my Ipod
and a Mickey reusable cup - that looks like a fast food cup. I love those, I use them all the time.

thank you Jamie! Everything is so cute & I know I will use & enjoy it all. :thumbsup2:cool1:

I'm so glad it got to you okay!! Hope you enjoy everything!

Today is mail day!! Still a few people left to get theirs mailed.
Be sure to post here, so I can mark you off the list.

We are going to San Diego today, so I will check in this evening when we get to the hotel.

:yay: I do believe that means they have all been mailed (I don't have my list with me....but pretty sure).

We should have an arrival today or tomorrow

:cool1:
Wowzers! That was some seriously fast shipping! We got our package...TODAY!:banana:

My DS4 was the participant in the swap because his birthday was May 29th. He was so excited! And we had a great time picking out our stuff too. Of course, him and DS6 will really end up sharing. :goodvibes

Great loot, Missy (Missy 1961)!!! Thank you!!! The boys LOVE everything!

In our package:
Stuffed Mickey Mouse
LOTS of Mickey Mouse Candy!
A poster to color with a set of crayons and markers
A cup
Bubble set
2 pencils (yay for 2!! LOL)
Pencil sharpener
Mickey glow sticks
Bandaids
Tin lock box!

Kye (on the left in the photo) was also a great recipent for this exchange because he LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Junior. Thanks again!! :love:

Headed home today.................hopefully tomorrow will have us hearing about some arrivals ::yes::

The one going into Canada, cleared customs on the 5th, so hopefully it is close to its destination

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter