~~~Anything Mickey Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :mickeyjum

Mail date is June 7.....post here when you send out and when you receive....PLEASE do this!!
Tell us what you get!

Have fun!

One of mine went into the mail today, the other is set for pick up tomorrow.

One person left to pick up her name.

I am leaving tomorrow morning for Disneyland :yay: I will have a computer with me, so will be checking on mailings..........and maybe some arrivals.

I'm still shopping. I got an idea yesterday but none of the stores nearby had what I was looking for. I'll look at the stores near work.

Hi guys, I can 't believe I missed this exchange, haven't been on the computer much the past couple of weeks. Been very busy helping my mom and then we were out of town for a week.

Have fun everyone, I'll join in next time.

All names have been picked up...............have fun everyone.

Sorry you missed it, Jean. Hope you will join us for the scavenger hunt...........and this one again next time.

Guess who got their box in the mail today?! Me!

Thank so much Nancy (Meriweather)!:yay:

I received:

Mickey terra cotta pot
Mickey cup with a straw
Mickey Jibbitz
Mickey Mouse socks (DD is eyeing them as we speak!)
Mickey mug
Disney H2O soap
Mickey ears key chain
Mickey notebook/journal
Mickey Mouse oil pastels
Mickey/Disneyland pen
Mickey notecards/envelopes/stickers

What a great box Nancy! Thanks again!
:cool2:

Glad it arrived Angela.
The pastels and notebook came from Disneyland Hong Kong....DH picked them up when he was there.

Hope you can use everything. Will your DD win the socks? I know mine probably would ;)

How is everyone doing on their shopping? Having fun?

We bought some Disney things for upcoming granddaughter yesterday :teeth:

Glad it arrived Angela.
The pastels and notebook came from Disneyland Hong Kong....DH picked them up when he was there.

Hope you can use everything. Will your DD win the socks? I know mine probably would ;)

DD confiscated the socks AND the pastels! I told her she can't have anything else!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter