~~~Anything Mickey Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Just received my AMAZING package from o'sew cute!!
Everything was homemade and perfect! There was a personalized reusable plastic cup with cute Mickey emblems on it and my name, an awesome keychain that I will use everyday, a personalized koozie(?) the things you put cans in! And something I wasn't quite sure of the use...it had a button? But everything is amazing thank you so much!

Arrival!

Lovely package from Merriweather! Thank you so much. Will post a picture later tonight. Hat, H2O products, keychain and lots more. Thanks!!

My shipment is still pending to go out from a vendor on Etsy but is on its way :confused3 ...

ETA - just had a convo with the Etsy vendor who was very sick last week and it will ship tomorrow!

One of my packages arrived today from Princess_Nikki and Kye :)

I received:
pitcher.....can never have too many living in AZ!
ice cubes.....love these. I have a couple more sets. Use them in my ice tea every morning and DD uses them in her lunch box
iron on transfers.....may save them for DGD a shirt
Mickey wrist purse...........also saving for DGD
pin........:yay: DL with Mickey, castle and monorail. Just got back yesterday
DL magnet 2012.....was there in Dec, so perfect
lollipop
coloring and activity book with stickers.....also saving for DGD

Thank you so much!

I received my package today. I will upload a picture tomorrow :)

But I received a mickey shirt, mickey bag, mickey insulated tumbler, mickey pen and note pad, a giant mickey pencil, and a mickey tin with cotton swabs in it. thanks so much DreamDelta.

Just received my AMAZING package from o'sew cute!!
Everything was homemade and perfect! There was a personalized reusable plastic cup with cute Mickey emblems on it and my name, an awesome keychain that I will use everyday, a personalized koozie(?) the things you put cans in! And something I wasn't quite sure of the use...it had a button? But everything is amazing thank you so much!

Glad you like everything Jamie! the thing with a button is a coffee collar

That just leaves one more to arrival............due to be mailed today from an Etsy merchant.

Mine has shipped today! FINALLY! I was worried I would totally mess up my first time out...:rolleyes1 Hopefully it will be worth the wait!! :yay:

Mine has shipped today! FINALLY! I was worried I would totally mess up my first time out...:rolleyes1 Hopefully it will be worth the wait!! :yay:

Good to hear.......that should arrive in a couple of days then and then this exchange will be completed.

Here is (finally) a complete list of my amazing package from meriweather!

(my favourite:) A GREAT Mickey sun hat which I LOVE
Mickey sticky notes
Mickey tea ball
Disneyland pen
Mickey build-a-pin
H2O Spa soap & face soap
Mickeybar keychain
Mickey Mouse pastels

THANKS!

Not having done an exchange before, I went with one big thing so when my exchange partner (not much of a secret anymore since mine is last... :rolleyes: ) gets it I hope she will like it!

Thanks to you all for including this newbie. :hug:

Glad you like the sun hat ::yes::
The pastels came from Hong Kong Disneyland ;) DH was lucky enough to go there and picked up some things for me to use in exchanges.

Glad you like the sun hat ::yes::
The pastels came from Hong Kong Disneyland ;) DH was lucky enough to go there and picked up some things for me to use in exchanges.

Blimey!! I think that is the first thing in this house from Hong Kong Disneyland!! I will have some fun telling the kids that. I'm thinking of some chart paper on the floor in the kitchen with those bad boys!! :idea:

My package arrived today. The Mickey one. It is from ChrisParker......no note, but I know ;)

il_570xN.460932131_fc9y.jpg

Thank you.....maybe I will be able to wear it to Disneyland in Oct.....we'll see what the weather is like then.

And with that, this exchange is completed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter