Anyone work for Comcast? NEW QUESTION PAGE 3

Thanks for the tip of being able to get the discount at stores and at the eating venues. Is there a list somewhere?
We got a great discount on RPR Club Level for our stay! $259.00 a night. :cool1: We leave in exactly 2 weeks!! :woohoo:

We're going July 24, too. Can't wait. We're staying at PBH this time for $219 per night. Very excited.
I don't know if there's a list. I'll ask my dh if he knows of anything specific, but I would think there must be something on the HR website.

Hey everyone we are here and I just wanted to update everyone on the Walk in the Park passes. My hubby was able to pre registser for the free passes online before getting here. We went over to Guest Services at the Studios. Hubby had to show his work ID and the the confirmation letter for the free passes. They first process the free tickets and then you are able to upgrade them. We wanted to upgrade to 4 day hoppers. So they gave us $85.00 per adult and $79.00 per child to go towards the 4 day hopper. So we got 3 adult tickets and 1 child ticket for $380.15 with taxes!!! :cool1:

Hope this helps someone.

Hi, I know this is an older thread, but since there were many employees on this thread, I'm hoping to tap into them.

I'm a Time Warner Cable employee. We're merging with Comcast in early 2015. We don't know much of anything about Comcast benefits. Can any current employee verify that employees still get a discount to Universal? I was about to plan a 2015 trip there, but am thinking I may need to wait. How much is the discount? And if the hotel is already offering a discount (ex: 30% off in off-season, or stay-more-save-more), is the employee discount an additional savings on top of that?

Thanks very much.

Hi, I know this is an older thread, but since there were many employees on this thread, I'm hoping to tap into them.

I'm a Time Warner Cable employee. We're merging with Comcast in early 2015. We don't know much of anything about Comcast benefits. Can any current employee verify that employees still get a discount to Universal? I was about to plan a 2015 trip there, but am thinking I may need to wait. How much is the discount? And if the hotel is already offering a discount (ex: 30% off in off-season, or stay-more-save-more), is the employee discount an additional savings on top of that?

Thanks very much.

I'm not an employee, but here's their employee discount page. It looks like Comcast employees get discounts on both theme park tickets and hotel accommodations (depending on availability):

https://www.universalorlando.com/comcast/Employee-Discount-Information.aspx

Hello everyone.
I know this is an old thread. I am the one that originally started it. We are now going to Universal Hollywood. We have looked on the Comcast site for prices. We have the option to purchase a 1 day pass at a discount, a 1 day front of the line, and a 12 month annual pass. We don't see an option of a 2 day. We are possibly considering the annual pass for just a little more as to get the 2nd day. Would anybody have info on what type of annual pass this is? What are the blackout dates?
Also what discounts do comcast employees get in the Hollywood park?

Last edited:
You might get an answer if you post your question that covers universal Hollywood forum

California & the West forum

Asking in both forums you might find out more info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter