Anyone Traveling To The World In 2008?

I have been lurking on this board for a long time, and finally decided to post. We (me, DH, DD, DS, 2DN, Dsis, DM) are going in June, 2008, and staying at the Polynesian in two rooms. We have stayed at the Poly and BC in the past, but my DSis, 2DN and DM have never stayed onsite before. This is so exciting and we can't wait. Oh BTW, my husband and I are paying for everyone, so I get to plan everything my way.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Would anyone like to trade with us. We would like to go on Panama Eastern Cruise instead of the Western Panama Cruise.:confused: :confused3 :cloud9:
We went on several crusies, and like them all. We have been members since 1997.

We are hoping and planning for NEXT September 2008

Just got word about the promo for FREE DINING if you are already booked for Sept. 07'
I think we are going to plan for it!
:cheer2: :banana:

:love: I LOVE DISNEY!
:cool1:

we were talking about going in sept 2008 for our 5 year wedding anniversery

January for us, our favorite time of year....cool weather, virtually no people...peaceful serenity :cloud9:

I'll be there with my nephew, He just found out today that I am going to take him, and his smile was as wide as Main St. USA:)

Staying off property 12/30 and 12/31 and then checking into the WL for our honeymoon on 01/01.

booked our first trip to the us in aug 2008 stayin at the caribbean beach resort cant wait.:banana:

I'm 6 months preggo, and he's due in December - I'm already planning a trip for his 1st birthday in Dec. of 08' ! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter