Anyone Traveling To The World In 2008?

It will be in August 2008 for us.

It seems like a long ways off but I know it will fly!

Woohoo Disney here I come!:cool1:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

If everything goes right March 5 - March 13 2008:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I see a few people going in april, might i ask what dates? I'm thinking about takin my children over their spring break 3/31 - 4/5. Just wondering if anyone else from here are going on these dates.

I see a few people going in april, might i ask what dates? I'm thinking about takin my children over their spring break 3/31 - 4/5. Just wondering if anyone else from here are going on these dates.
We're going down on 4/11-4/17 ... DD's are on break that week!:banana: :yay:

We'll be there again in September with Mom and one new friend in tow. Can;t wait to show the workd off to newbies!

octber for us!! Hopefully (fingers crossed)before then to pick up some stuff for the wedding

September 15-22 hopefully at POP....taken care of with the Bounce Back promotion of course.

Will be at "The World" for New Year's week at Disney's Boardwalk Villas.

Will be at "The Land" in August at the Grand Californian.

Will be on the DCL Eastbound Repositioning Cruise in August leaving LA and returning to Port Canaveral via the Panama Canal. Will remain onboard for a five day Bahamian cruise where we will be at Castaway Cay two different days instead of one.

All in all, 2008 will be a Disney magical year for me! :)

As my ticker says, we'll be there in April '08.

Can't wait, it's been 10 long years....phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter